The distributional effects of higher education subsidies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salvatore Barbaro, 2004. "Tax Distortion, Countervailing Subsidies and Income Redistribution," Departmental Discussion Papers 121, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Salvatore Barbaro, 2002.
"The Distributional Impact of Subsidies to Higher Education - Empirical Evidence from Germany,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 59(4), pages 458-458, December.
- Salvatore Barbaro, 2002. "The Distributional Impact of Subsidies to Higher Education - Empirical Evidence from Germany," Departmental Discussion Papers 114, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Barbaro, Salvatore, 2002. "The distributional impact of subsidies to higher education: empirical evidence from Germany," FiBS-Forum 11, Forschungsinstitut für Bildungs- und Sozialökonomie (FiBS).
- Frank Kupferschmidt & Berthold U. Wigger, 2006. "Öffentliche versus private Finanzierung der Hochschulbildung: Effizienz- und Verteilungsaspekte," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7(2), pages 285-307, May.
- Rissiek, Jörg, 1996. "Subventionierung der individuellen Humankapitalinvestitionen?," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 6, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Clément Lemelin, 1992. "Short-Term Redistributive Effects of Public Financing of University Education in Quebec," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 18(2), pages 176-188, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:2:y:1982:i:3:p:209-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.