Short-Term Redistributive Effects of Public Financing of University Education in Quebec
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baril, Robert & Robidoux, Benoît & Lemelin, Clément, 1987. "La demande d’éducation des jeunes québécois," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 63(1), pages 5-25, mars.
- Bowman, Mary Jean & Millot, Benoit & Schiefelbein, Ernesto, 1986. "An adult life cycle perspective on public subsidies to higher education in three countries," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 135-145, April.
- Blaug, Mark, 1982. "The distributional effects of higher education subsidies," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 209-231, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caner, Asena & Okten, Cagla, 2013.
"Higher education in Turkey: Subsidizing the rich or the poor?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 75-92.
- Caner, Asena & Okten, Cagla, 2012. "Higher Education in Turkey: Subsidizing the Rich or the Poor?," IZA Discussion Papers 7011, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frank Kupferschmidt & Berthold U. Wigger, 2006. "Öffentliche versus private Finanzierung der Hochschulbildung: Effizienz- und Verteilungsaspekte," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7(2), pages 285-307, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:18:y:1992:i:2:p:176-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.