Supervisory Board Qualification of German Banks - Legal Standards and Survey Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tobias Körner & Oliver Müller & Stephan Paul & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2016. "Supervisory Board Qualification of German Banks:Legal Standards and Survey Evidence," Credit and Capital Markets, Credit and Capital Markets, vol. 49(2), pages 299-342.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pathan, Shams, 2009. "Strong boards, CEO power and bank risk-taking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1340-1350, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Körner, Tobias & Müller, Oliver & Paul, Stephan & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2014. "Glas halb voll oder halb leer? Eine Analyse der Qualifikation von Kontrollorganmitgliedern deutscher Banken," RWI Materialien 78, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- repec:zbw:rwimat:078 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tobias Körner & Oliver Müller & Stephan Paul & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2014. "Glas halb voll oder halb leer? Eine Analyse der Qualifikation von Kontrollorganmitgliedern deutscher Banken," RWI Materialien, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, pages 19, 05.
More about this item
Keywordsnon-executive directors; qualification; survey data; banking regulation; German banking system;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:rwirep:436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rwiesde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.