East-West Migration in Europe, 2004 - 2015
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brosnan, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 1987. "Modelling the Determinants of Trans-Tasman Migration after World War II," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 63(183), pages 313-329, December.
- Straubhaar, Thomas, 2001. "Ost-West-Migrationspotential : wie groß ist es?," HWWA Discussion Papers 137, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Todaro, Michael P, 1969. "A Model for Labor Migration and Urban Unemployment in Less Developed Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 138-148, March.
- Michael Fertig, 2001. "The economic impact of EU-enlargement: assessing the migration potential," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 707-720.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Gebhard Flaig & Martin Werding & Sonja Munz & Nicola Düll & Herbert Hofmann, 2001. "EU-Erweiterung und Arbeitskräftemigration : Wege zu einer schrittweisen Annäherung der Arbeitsmärkte," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 2.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baas, Timo & Brücker, Herbert, 2012.
"The macroeconomic consequences of migration diversion: Evidence for Germany and the UK,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 180-194.
- Timo Baas & Herbert Brücker, 2011. "The macroeconomic consequences of migration diversion: Evidence for Germany and the UK," EcoMod2011 3287, EcoMod.
- Timo Baas & Herbert Brücker, 2012. "The macroeconomic consequences of migration diversion: evidence for Germany and the UK," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012010, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Warin Thierry & Blakely Andrew, 2012.
"Choice or Mimetism in the Decision to Migrate? A European Illustration,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(2), pages 1-32, June.
- Thierry Warin & Andrew Blakely, 2009. "Choice or Mimetism in the Decision to Migrate? A European Illustration," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-38, CIRANO.
- António B. Moniz, 2008. "The transformation of work? A quantitative evaluation of changes in work in Portugal," IET Working Papers Series 07/2008, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Silasi, Grigore & Simina, Ovidiu Laurian, 2007. "The Bitter Taste of Strawberry Jam: Distortions on Romanian Labour Market beyond 2007," MPRA Paper 11184, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2008.
- Baas, Timo & Brücker, Herbert, 2008. "Macroeconomic consequences of migration diversion : a CGE simulation for Germany and the UK," IAB Discussion Paper 200803, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Ludo Peeters, 2011. "Controlling For Heterogeneity And Asymmetry In Cross-Section Gravity Models Of Aggregate Migration: Evidence From Mexico," ERSA conference papers ersa10p329, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:roswps:40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivrosde.html .