Urheberrecht zwischen Kreativität und Verwertung: Transnationale Mobilisierung und private Regulierung
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haas, Peter M., 1992. "Introduction: epistemic communities and international policy coordination," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(01), pages 1-35, December.
- Pohl, Gerrit & Strube, Jochen & Buxmann, Peter, 2007. "DRM: Digital Rights- oder Digital Restriction-Management?," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 35790, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Stan J. Liebowitz & Stephen E. Margolis, 2005. "Seventeen Famous Economists Weigh In On Copyright: The Role Of Theory, Empirics, And Network Effects," Law and Economics 0505003, EconWPA.
- Bach David, 2004. "The Double Punch of Law and Technology: Fighting Music Piracy or Remaking Copyright in a Digital Age?," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-35, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herweg, Sarah, 2013. "Politische Diskursnetzwerke und der Konflikt um das Anti-Piraterie-Abkommen ACTA," PIPE - Papers on International Political Economy 15/2013, Free University Berlin, Center for International Political Economy.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:mpifgd:106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpigfde.html .