Seventeen Famous Economists Weigh In On Copyright: The Role Of Theory, Empirics, And Network Effects
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim Jin-Hyuk, 2007.
"Strategic Use of Copyright Protection to Deter Entry,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-19, September.
- Kim, Jin-Hyuk, 2007. "Strategic Use of Copyright Protection to Deter Entry," MPRA Paper 51397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Handke, Christian & Girard, Yann & Mattes, Anselm, 2015. "Fördert das Urheberrecht Innovation? Eine empirische Untersuchung," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 16-2015, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Olivier P. Bomsel, 2013.
"Copyright And Brands In The Digital Age: Internalizing The Externalities Of Meaning,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(1), pages 126-134, January.
- Olivier Bomsel, 2013. "Copyright and brands in the digital age: Internalizing the externalities of meaning," Post-Print hal-00498365, HAL.
- repec:kap:ejlwec:v:43:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10657-016-9538-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Ivan Png, 2006. "Copyright: A Plea for Empirical Research," Levine's Working Paper Archive 321307000000000484, David K. Levine.
- Paul J. Heald, 2014. "The public domain," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Copyright, chapter 5, pages 93-104 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Peter Lewin, 2007. "Creativity or Coercion: Alternative Perspectives on Rights to Intellectual Property," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 441-455, April.
- Ivan Png & Qiu-hong Wang, 2007. "Copyright Duration and the Supply of Creative Work," Levine's Working Paper Archive 321307000000000478, David K. Levine.
- Pollock, Rufus, 2008. "Forever Minus a Day? Theory and Empirics of Optimal Copyright Term," MPRA Paper 8887, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 May 2008.
- Baker, Matthew J & Cunningham, Brendan M, 2006.
"Court Decisions and Equity Markets: Estimating the Value of Copyright Protection,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(2), pages 567-596, October.
- Matthew J. Baker & Brendan M. Cunningham, 2004. "Court Decisions and Equity Markets: Estimating the Value of Copyright Protection," Departmental Working Papers 4, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Dobusch, Leonhard & Quack, Sigrid, 2010. "Urheberrecht zwischen Kreativität und Verwertung: Transnationale Mobilisierung und private Regulierung," MPIfG Discussion Paper 10/6, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Noemí Pulido Pavón & Luis Palma Martos & Luis F. Aguado, 2016. "Derechos de autor. Enfoque económico, evolución y perspectivas," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 18(35), pages 151-169, July-Dece.
- Yasuhiro Arai & Shinya Kinukawa, 2014. "Copyright infringement as user innovation," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 38(2), pages 131-144, May.
- Nodir Adilov & Michael Waldman, 2013.
"Optimal Copyright Length And Ex Post Investment: A Mickey Mouse Approach,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(2), pages 1101-1122, April.
- Adilov, Nodir & Waldman, Michael, 2006. "Optimal copyright length and ex post investment: a Mickey Mouse approach," MPRA Paper 1551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pollock, Rufus, 2007. "Forever Minus a Day? Some Theory and Empirics of Optimal Copyright," MPRA Paper 5024, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Aug 2007.
More about this item
KeywordsEldred; coypright; sonny bono; lessig;
- K - Law and Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2005-05-07 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-LAW-2005-05-07 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-NET-2005-05-07 (Network Economics)
- NEP-TID-2005-05-07 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwple:0505003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.