Copyright and brands in the digital age: Internalizing the externalities of meaning
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Olivier P. Bomsel, 2013. "Copyright And Brands In The Digital Age: Internalizing The Externalities Of Meaning," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(1), pages 126-134, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Bomsel, 2010. "L'économie immatérielle," Post-Print hal-00456407, HAL.
- Stan J. Liebowitz & Stephen E. Margolis, 2005. "Seventeen Famous Economists Weigh In On Copyright: The Role Of Theory, Empirics, And Network Effects," Law and Economics 0505003, EconWPA.
- Olivier Bomsel & Heritiana Ranaivoson, 2009. "Decreasing Copyright Enforcement Costs: The Scope of a Gradual Response," Post-Print hal-00446189, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matttia De' Grassi Di Pianura, 2012. "Subsidising network technology adoption the case of publishers and E-readers," Working Papers hal-00714447, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordscopyright; brand; Intellectual property; trademark law; media economics; droit d'auteur; droit des marques; propriété intellectuelle; économie des médias;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00498365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.