Decreasing Copyright Enforcement Costs: The Scope of a Gradual Response
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael L. Katz & Carl Shapiro, 1994. "Systems Competition and Network Effects," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 93-115, Spring.
- Hal R. Varian, 2005. "Copying and Copyright," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(2), pages 121-138, Spring.
- Landes, William M & Posner, Richard A, 1989. "An Economic Analysis of Copyright Law," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(2), pages 325-363, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matttia De' Grassi Di Pianura, 2012. "Subsidising network technology adoption the case of publishers and E-readers," Working Papers hal-00714447, HAL.
- Olivier P. Bomsel, 2013.
"Copyright And Brands In The Digital Age: Internalizing The Externalities Of Meaning,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(1), pages 126-134, January.
- Olivier Bomsel, 2013. "Copyright and brands in the digital age: Internalizing the externalities of meaning," Post-Print hal-00498365, HAL.
- Olivier BOMSEL, 2011.
"Do you speak European ? Media Economics, Multilingualism and the Digital Single Market,"
Communications & Strategies,
IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(82), pages 43-62, 2nd quart.
- Olivier Bomsel, 2011. "Do you speak European ? Media economics, multilingualism and the digital single market," Post-Print hal-00771473, HAL.
- Olivier Bomsel, 2014. "Free-Riding and Luxury Brands on the Internet," Post-Print hal-01110929, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsGraduated response; Copyright; Creative industries; Regulation enforcement costs; Digitization; Graduated response.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2010-01-30 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2010-01-23 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2010-01-23 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00446189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .