Pelle sub agnina latitat mens saepe lupina. Copyright in the marketplace
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Giovanni B. Ramello, 2005. "Pelle sub agnina latitat mens saepe lupina: copyright in the marketplace," Chapters,in: Law and the State, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Audretsch, David B, 1997. "Technological Regimes, Industrial Demography and the Evolution of Industrial Structures," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 49-82.
- R. Isaac & James Walker, 1998. "Nash as an Organizing Principle in the Voluntary Provision of Public Goods: Experimental Evidence," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 1(3), pages 191-206, December.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Tollison, 2012. "The economic theory of rent seeking," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 73-82, July.
- A. Marvasti, 2000. "Motion Pictures Industry: Economies of Scale and Trade," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 99-114.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-337, May.
- Hong, Hoon, 2000. "Marx and Menger on Value: As Many Similarities as Differences," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 87-105, January.
- Paul A. David, 2000.
"The Digital Technology Boomerang: New Intellectual Property Rights Threaten Global "Open Science","
00016, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Paul A. David, 2005. "The Digital Technology Boomerang: New Intellectual Property Rights Threaten Global “Open Science”," Development and Comp Systems 0502012, EconWPA.
- Dominique Foray, 1989. "Les modèles de compétition technologique. Une revue de la littérature," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(1), pages 16-34.
- Landes, William M & Posner, Richard A, 1989. "An Economic Analysis of Copyright Law," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(2), pages 325-363, June.
- Richard C. Levin & Alvin K. Klevorick & Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 1987. "Appropriating the Returns from Industrial Research and Development," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(3, Specia), pages 783-832.
- Richard C. Levin & Alvin K. Klevorick & Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 1988. "Appropriating the Returns from Industrial R&D," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 862, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:liu:liucec:141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Ballestra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/liuccit.html .