Report NEP-NET-2005-05-07This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wilko Bolt & David B. Humphrey, 2005. "Public Good Aspects of TARGET: Natural Monopoly, Scale Economies, and Cost Allocation," DNB Working Papers 036, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Frank H. Page, Jr. & Myrna H. Wooders, 2005. "Strategic Basins of Attraction, the Farsighted Core, and Network Formation Games," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0509, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Garrett, James, 2004. "Living life," FCND briefs 171, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Finn R. Førsund & Nikias Sarafoglou, 2005. "The Tale of Two research Communities: The Diffusion of Research on Productive Efficiency," Department of Economics University of Siena 446, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Stan J. Liebowitz & Stephen E. Margolis, 2005. "Seventeen Famous Economists Weigh In On Copyright: The Role Of Theory, Empirics, And Network Effects," Law and Economics 0505003, EconWPA.
- Lionel Nesta & Vincent Mangematin, 2004. "The Dynamics of Innovation Networks," SPRU Working Paper Series 114, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Elisa Giuliani & Martin Bell, 2004. "When Micro Shapes the Meso: Learning Networks in a Chilean Wine Cluster," SPRU Working Paper Series 115, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Piera Morlacchi & Ian F. Wilkinson & Louise Young, 2004. "Social Networks of Researchers in Business To Business Marketing: A Case Study of the IMP Group 1984-1999," SPRU Working Paper Series 116, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Andrea Prencipe, 2004. "Change, Coordination, and Capabilities," SPRU Working Paper Series 120, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.