Assessing the potential contribution of excess heat from biogas plants towards decarbonising German residential heating
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McKenna, R.C. & Norman, J.B., 2010. "Spatial modelling of industrial heat loads and recovery potentials in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5878-5891, October.
- Fang, Hao & Xia, Jianjun & Jiang, Yi, 2015. "Key issues and solutions in a district heating system using low-grade industrial waste heat," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 589-602.
- Markard, Jochen & Wirth, Steffen & Truffer, Bernhard, 2016. "Institutional dynamics and technology legitimacy – A framework and a case study on biogas technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 330-344.
- Pöschl, Martina & Ward, Shane & Owende, Philip, 2010. "Evaluation of energy efficiency of various biogas production and utilization pathways," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 3305-3321, November.
- Müller, Matthias Otto & Stämpfli, Adrian & Dold, Ursula & Hammer, Thomas, 2011. "Energy autarky: A conceptual framework for sustainable regional development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5800-5810, October.
- Fang, Hao & Xia, Jianjun & Zhu, Kan & Su, Yingbo & Jiang, Yi, 2013. "Industrial waste heat utilization for low temperature district heating," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 236-246.
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:991-1001 is not listed on IDEAS
- Persson, Urban & Werner, Sven, 2011. "Heat distribution and the future competitiveness of district heating," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 568-576, March.
- Persson, U. & Möller, B. & Werner, S., 2014. "Heat Roadmap Europe: Identifying strategic heat synergy regions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 663-681.
- Miró, Laia & Brueckner, Sarah & McKenna, Russell & Cabeza, Luisa F., 2016. "Methodologies to estimate industrial waste heat potential by transferring key figures: A case study for Spain," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 866-873.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:kitiip:31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: https://www.iip.kit.edu/ .