Impacts of mobile termination rates (MTRs) on retail prices: The implication for regulators
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dewenter, Ralf & Kruse, Jörn, 2011.
"Calling party pays or receiving party pays? The diffusion of mobile telephony with endogenous regulation,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 107-117, March.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Kruse, Jörn, 2010. "Calling party pays or receiving party pays? The diffusion of mobile telephony with endogenous regulation," DICE Discussion Papers 10, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Patrick Rey & Jean Tirole, 1998. "Network Competition: I. Overview and Nondiscriminatory Pricing," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 29(1), pages 1-37, Spring.
- Christos Genakos & Tommaso Valletti, 2011.
"Testing The “Waterbed” Effect In Mobile Telephony,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 9(6), pages 1114-1142, December.
- Christos Genakos & Tommaso Valletti, 2007. "Testing the 'Waterbed' Effect in Mobile Telephony," CEP Discussion Papers dp0827, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Genakos, Christos D. & Valletti, Tommaso, 2009. "Testing the "Waterbed" Effect in Mobile Telephony," CEPR Discussion Papers 7611, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Genakos, Christos & Valletti, Tommaso, 2007. "Testing the "waterbed" effect in mobile telephony," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19680, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christos Genakos & Tommaso Valletti, 2008. "Testing the “Waterbed” Effect in Mobile Telephony," CEIS Research Paper 110, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 11 Jul 2008.
- Dewenter Ralf & Haucap Justus, 2008.
"Demand Elasticities for Mobile Telecommunications in Austria,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 228(1), pages 49-63, February.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Haucap, Justus, 2007. "Demand Elasticities for Mobile Telecommunications in Austria," Ruhr Economic Papers 17, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Berger, Ulrich, 2005. "Bill-and-keep vs. cost-based access pricing revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 107-112, January.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Angel L. Lopez, 2010.
"Mobile Termination, Network Externalities, and Consumer Expectations,"
441, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Ángel L. López, 2010. "Mobile Termination, Network Externalities, and Consumer Expectations," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 812.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Hurkens, Sjaak & Lopez, Angel, 2010. "Mobile termination, network externalities, and consumer expectations," IESE Research Papers D/850, IESE Business School.
- Ralf Dewenter & Justus Haucap, 2005. "The Effects of Regulating Mobile Termination Rates for Asymmetric Networks," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 185-197, September.
- Cunningham, Brendan M. & Alexander, Peter J. & Candeub, Adam, 2010. "Network growth: Theory and evidence from the mobile telephone industry," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 91-102, March.
- Tommaso Valletti, 2009.
"Mobile Call Termination: A Tale of Two-Sided Markets,"
Chapters,in: Antitrust and Regulation in the EU and US, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Valletti, Tommaso, 2006. "Mobile Call Termination: a Tale of Two-Sided Markets," MPRA Paper 2605, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Armstrong, Mark, 1998. "Network Interconnection in Telecommunications," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(448), pages 545-564, May.
- Michael Carter & Julian Wright, 1999. "Interconnection in Network Industries," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 14(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Patrick Rey & Jean Tirole, 1998. "Network Competition: II. Price Discrimination," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 29(1), pages 38-56, Spring.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hawthorne, Ryan, 2016. "Do call termination rate interventions affect developing countries (with smaller fixed line networks) differently? Testing for the ‘waterbed effect' for non-linear tariffs in South Africa," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148673, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
More about this item
Keywordsmobile termination; regulation; retail prices;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse12:60348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .