Assessment of First Comer Advantages and Network Effects; the Case of Turkish GSM Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Buehler, Stefan & Dewenter, Ralf & Haucap, Justus, 2006. "Mobile number portability in Europe," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 385-399, August.
- Stefan Buehler & Justus Haucap, 2004. "Mobile Number Portability," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 223-238, September.
- Gans, Joshua S. & King, Stephen P., 2000.
"Mobile network competition, customer ignorance and fixed-to-mobile call prices,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 301-327, December.
- Gans, J.S. & King, S.P., 2000. "Mobile Network Competition, Customer Ignorance and Fixed-to-Mobile Call Prices," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 734, The University of Melbourne.
- Daniel Birke & G. Swann, 2006. "Network effects and the choice of mobile phone operator," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 65-84, April.
- Daniel Birke & G. M. Peter Swann, 2005. "Social networks and choice of mobile phone operator," Occasional Papers 14, Industrial Economics Division.
- V. Brian Viard, 2007.
"Do switching costs make markets more or less competitive? The case of 800-number portability,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 38(1), pages 146-163, March.
- Viard, V. Brian, 2005. "Do Switching Costs Make Markets More or Less Competitive? The Case of 800-Number Portability," Research Papers 1773r3, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Bijwaard, Govert E. & Janssen, Maarten C.W. & Maasland, Emiel, 0. "Early mover advantages: An empirical analysis of European mobile phone markets," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3-4), pages 246-261, April.
- Franco Malerba & Uwe Cantner, 2006. "Innovation, industrial dynamics and structural transformation: Schumpeterian legacies," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 1-2, April.
More about this item
KeywordsFirst comer advantages; Network effects; Mobile telephony (GSM); number portability; Competition; Regulation and Consumer preferences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse10:35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .