Telecommunications Regulatory Design in Brazil: Networking around State Capacity Deficits
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kathryn Harrison, 1995. "Is cooperation the answer? Canadian environmental enforcement in comparative context," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 221-244.
- Buehler, Stefan & Dewenter, Ralf & Haucap, Justus, 2006. "Mobile number portability in Europe," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 385-399, August.
- Reinke, Thomas H, 1998. "Local number portability and local loop competition. Critical issues," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 73-87, February.
- Stefan Buehler & Justus Haucap, 2004. "Mobile Number Portability," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 223-238, September.
- Bourreau, Marc & Dogan, Pinar, 2004.
"Service-based vs. facility-based competition in local access networks,"
Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 287-306, June.
- Marc Bourreau & Pınar Doğan, 2004. "Service-based vs. facility-based competition in local access networks," Post-Print hal-02085309, HAL.
- Braithwaite, John, 2006. "Responsive regulation and developing economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 884-898, May.
- Baldwin, Robert & Cave, Martin & Lodge, Martin (ed.), 2010. "The Oxford Handbook of Regulation," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199560219.
- Gans, Joshua S. & King, Stephen P. & Woodbridge, Graeme, 2001. "Numbers to the people: regulation, ownership and local number portability," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 167-180, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bouckaert, Jan & Degryse, Hans & Provoost, Thomas, 2010.
"Enhancing market power by reducing switching costs,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 131-133, November.
- Bouckaert, J.M.C. & Degryse, H.A. & Provoost, T., 2008. "Enhancing Market Power by Reducing Switching Costs," Other publications TiSEM ae07c934-b363-4505-87f2-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- BOUCKAERT, Jan & DEGRYSE, Hans & PROVOOST, Thomas, 2010. "Enchancing market power by reducing switching costs," Working Papers 2010008, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Jan Bouckaert & Hans Degryse & Thomas Provoost, 2008. "Enhancing Market Power by Reducing Switching Costs," CESifo Working Paper Series 2449, CESifo.
- Bouckaert, J.M.C. & Degryse, H.A. & Provoost, T., 2008. "Enhancing Market Power by Reducing Switching Costs," Discussion Paper 2008-91, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sean Lyons, 2006. "Measuring the Benefits of Mobile Number Portability," Trinity Economics Papers tep2009, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Ramachander, Sangamitra, 2016. "The price sensitivity of mobile use among low income households in six countries of Asia," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 673-691.
- Florez Ramos, Esmeralda & Blind, Knut, 2020. "Data portability effects on data-driven innovation of online platforms: Analyzing Spotify," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(9).
- Solomon A. Keelson & Addo J. Odei, 2014. "Relationship Between Mobile Number Portability And Consumer Choice Of Active Multiple Mobile Phone Numbers In Ghana," Global Journal of Business Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 8(4), pages 99-110.
- Usero Sánchez, Belén & Asimakopoulos, Grigorios, 2012. "Regulation and competition in the European mobile communications industry: An examination of the implementation of mobile number portability," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 187-196.
- Gurjeet Kaur & Ritika Sambyal, 2016. "Exploring Predictive Switching Factors for Mobile Number Portability," Vikalpa: The Journal for Decision Makers, , vol. 41(1), pages 74-95, March.
- Tözer, Ayhan, 2010. "Assessment of First Comer Advantages and Network Effects; the Case of Turkish GSM Market," 21st European Regional ITS Conference, Copenhagen 2010: Telecommunications at new crossroads - Changing value configurations, user roles, and regulation 35, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Phirak LENG, 2016. "A Cost-Benefit Assessment of the Regulatory Policy in Cambodias Mobile Telecommunications Market," Asian Development Policy Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Lee, Jongsu & Kim, Yeonbae & Lee, Jeong-Dong & Park, Yuri, 2006. "Estimating the extent of potential competition in the Korean mobile telecommunications market: Switching costs and number portability," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 107-124, January.
- Polo, Yolanda & Sese, F. Javier & Verhoef, Peter C., 2011. "The Effect of Pricing and Advertising on Customer Retention in a Liberalizing Market," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 201-214.
- Sikina Jinnah & Abby Lindsay, 2016. "Diffusion Through Issue Linkage: Environmental Norms in US Trade Agreements," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 16(3), pages 41-61, August.
- Justus Baron & Jorge Contreras & Martin Husovec & Pierre Larouche, 2019. "Making the Rules: The Governance of Standard Development Organizations and their Policies on Intellectual Property Rights," JRC Working Papers JRC115004, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Justus Haucap, 2003. "Telephone Number Allocation: A Property Rights Approach," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 91-109, March.
- Hrovatin, Nevenka & Švigelj, Matej, 2013. "The interplay of regulation and other drivers of NGN deployment: A real-world perspective," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 836-848.
- Louie Rivers & Tamara Dempsey & Jade Mitchell & Carole Gibbs, 2015. "Environmental Regulation and Enforcement: Structures, Processes and the Use of Data for Fraud Detection," Journal of Environmental Assessment Policy and Management (JEAPM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(04), pages 1-29, December.
- Biradavolu, Monica Rao & Burris, Scott & George, Annie & Jena, Asima & Blankenship, Kim M., 2009. "Can sex workers regulate police? Learning from an HIV prevention project for sex workers in southern India," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(8), pages 1541-1547, April.
- Deegan, Craig & Islam, Muhammad Azizul, 2014. "An exploration of NGO and media efforts to influence workplace practices and associated accountability within global supply chains," The British Accounting Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 397-415.
- Alice Klettner & Thomas Clarke & Martijn Boersma, 2016. "Strategic and Regulatory Approaches to Increasing Women in Leadership: Multilevel Targets and Mandatory Quotas as Levers for Cultural Change," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(3), pages 395-419, February.
- Sangwon Lee & Seonmi Lee & Hyemin Joo & Yoonjae Nam, 2021. "Examining Factors Influencing Early Paid Over-The-Top Video Streaming Market Growth: A Cross-Country Empirical Study," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(10), pages 1-15, May.
More about this item
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:epepep:v:html10.3280/ep2016-002003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.aspx?IDRivista=16 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Redazione Riviste (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.aspx?IDRivista=16 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.