Mobile number portability in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uner, M.Mithat & Guven, Faruk & Cavusgil, S.Tamer, 2020. "Churn and loyalty behavior of Turkish digital natives: Empirical insights and managerial implications," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(4).
- Polo, Yolanda & Sese, F. Javier & Verhoef, Peter C., 2011. "The Effect of Pricing and Advertising on Customer Retention in a Liberalizing Market," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 201-214.
- Bouckaert, Jan & Degryse, Hans & Provoost, Thomas, 2010.
"Enhancing market power by reducing switching costs,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 131-133, November.
- Bouckaert, J.M.C. & Degryse, H.A. & Provoost, T., 2008. "Enhancing Market Power by Reducing Switching Costs," Other publications TiSEM ae07c934-b363-4505-87f2-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- BOUCKAERT, Jan & DEGRYSE, Hans & PROVOOST, Thomas, 2010. "Enchancing market power by reducing switching costs," Working Papers 2010008, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Jan Bouckaert & Hans Degryse & Thomas Provoost, 2008. "Enhancing Market Power by Reducing Switching Costs," CESifo Working Paper Series 2449, CESifo.
- Bouckaert, J.M.C. & Degryse, H.A. & Provoost, T., 2008. "Enhancing Market Power by Reducing Switching Costs," Discussion Paper 2008-91, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lam, Wing Man Wynne & Liu, Xingyi, 2020. "Does data portability facilitate entry?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 69(C).
- Pacharasut Sujarittanonta, 2017. "Evaluating mobile number portability policy in the Thai mobile telecommunications market," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 220-233, April.
- Lucio Fuentelsaz & Juan Pablo Maicas & Yolanda Polo, 2012. "Switching Costs, Network Effects, and Competition in the European Mobile Telecommunications Industry," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 23(1), pages 93-108, March.
- Ramachander, Sangamitra, 2016. "The price sensitivity of mobile use among low income households in six countries of Asia," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 673-691.
- Ralf Dewenter & Justus Haucap, 2007. "Demand Elasticities for Mobile Telecommunications in Austria," Ruhr Economic Papers 0017, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Marcio Iorio Aranha, 2016. "Telecommunications Regulatory Design in Brazil: Networking around State Capacity Deficits," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 83-105.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0017 is not listed on IDEAS
- Atiyas, Izak & Dogan, PInar, 0. "When good intentions are not enough: Sequential entry and competition in the Turkish mobile industry," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 502-523, September.
- Usero Sánchez, Belén & Asimakopoulos, Grigorios, 2012. "Regulation and competition in the European mobile communications industry: An examination of the implementation of mobile number portability," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 187-196.
- Amante, Ana & Vareda, João, 2010. "Improving consumer mobility in the mobile voice services market: a comprehensive set of remedies," 21st European Regional ITS Conference, Copenhagen 2010: Telecommunications at new crossroads - Changing value configurations, user roles, and regulation 2, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Casey, Thomas R. & Töyli, Juuso, 2012. "Mobile voice diffusion and service competition: A system dynamic analysis of regulatory policy," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 162-174.
- Otsuka, Tokio & Mitomo, Hitoshi, 2013. "User benefits and operator costs of mobile number portability in Japan and impact on market competitiveness," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 345-356.
- Solomon A. Keelson & Addo J. Odei, 2014. "Relationship Between Mobile Number Portability And Consumer Choice Of Active Multiple Mobile Phone Numbers In Ghana," Global Journal of Business Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 8(4), pages 99-110.
- Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Sobolewski, Maciej, 2016. "How much do switching costs and local network effects contribute to consumer lock-in in mobile telephony?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 855-869.
- Dewenter Ralf & Haucap Justus, 2008.
"Demand Elasticities for Mobile Telecommunications in Austria,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 228(1), pages 49-63, February.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Haucap, Justus, 2007. "Demand Elasticities for Mobile Telecommunications in Austria," Ruhr Economic Papers 17, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Tözer, Ayhan, 2010. "Assessment of First Comer Advantages and Network Effects; the Case of Turkish GSM Market," 21st European Regional ITS Conference, Copenhagen 2010: Telecommunications at new crossroads - Changing value configurations, user roles, and regulation 35, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Pearcy, Jason & Savage, Scott J., 2015. "Actual and potential competition in international telecommunications," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 94-105.
- Rebeca Escobar Briones, 2018. "Impacto de las modificaciones en el proceso de portabilidad numérica sobre los servicios de telecomunicación móvil/The impact on telecommunications services of modifications to mobile number portabili," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 33(1), pages 3-28.
- Sean Lyons, 2006. "Measuring the Benefits of Mobile Number Portability," Trinity Economics Papers tep2009, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsMobile Number portability Competition Customers Market entry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:30:y:2006:i:7:p:385-399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.