Measuring the Benefits of Mobile Number Portability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas W. Hazlett & Roberto E. Muñoz, 2009. "A welfare analysis of spectrum allocation policies," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 40(3), pages 424-454.
- Buehler, Stefan & Dewenter, Ralf & Haucap, Justus, 2006. "Mobile number portability in Europe," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 385-399, August.
- Stefan Buehler & Justus Haucap, 2004. "Mobile Number Portability," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 223-238, September.
- Gans, Joshua S. & King, Stephen P., 2000.
"Mobile network competition, customer ignorance and fixed-to-mobile call prices,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 301-327, December.
- Gans, J.S. & King, S.P., 2000. "Mobile Network Competition, Customer Ignorance and Fixed-to-Mobile Call Prices," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 734, The University of Melbourne.
- Padilla A. Jorge, 1995. "Revisiting Dynamic Duopoly with Consumer Switching Costs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 520-530, December.
- Gans, Joshua S. & King, Stephen P. & Woodbridge, Graeme, 2001. "Numbers to the people: regulation, ownership and local number portability," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 167-180, June.
- Aoki, Reiko & Small, John, 2010. "The Economics of Number Portability: Switching Costs and Two-Part Tariffs," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 483, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- repec:reg:rpubli:348 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pauline Affeldt & Rainer Nitsche, 2014. "A price concentration study on European mobile telecom markets: Limitations and insights," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-14-07, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Pacharasut Sujarittanonta, 2017. "Evaluating mobile number portability policy in the Thai mobile telecommunications market," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 220-233, April.
- Peter D., Lunn & Sean, Lyons, 2017. "Consumer switching intentions for telecoms services: evidence from Ireland," MPRA Paper 77412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mikołaj Czajkowski & Maciej Sobolewski, 2013. "Switching Costs and Network Effects – How Much Do they Really Matter in Mobile Telecommunications?," Working Papers 2013-29, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Sobolewski, Maciej, 2013. "Estimation of switching costs and network effects in mobile telecommunications in Poland," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88515, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- repec:emx:esteco:v:33:y:2018:i:1:p:3-28 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-02-24 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2007-02-24 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2007-02-24 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcd:tcduee:tep2009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Hughes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detcdie.html .