Report NEP-MIC-2007-02-24This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sílvia Jorge & Cesaltina Pires, 2007. "Entry Decision and Pricing Policies," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 41, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Stennek, Johan & Tangerås, Thomas P., 2007. "Competition vs. Regulation in Mobile Telecommunications," CEPR Discussion Papers 6073, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sílvia Jorge & Cesaltina Pires, 2007. "Discriminatory Limit Pricing," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 42, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- de Frutos, Maria-Angeles & Fabra, Natalia, 2007. "Endogenous Capacities and Price Competition: The Role of Demand Uncertainty," CEPR Discussion Papers 6096, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Praveen Kujal & Juan Ruiz, 2007. "Cost effectiveness of R&D and strategic trade policy," Working Papers 0701, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Huck, Steffen & Ruchala, Gabriele K. & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2007. "Pricing and Trust," CEPR Discussion Papers 6135, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lars Nesheim, 2006. "Hedonic price functions," CeMMAP working papers CWP18/06, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- James McAndrews & Zhu Wang, 2007. "Microfoundations of Two-sided Markets: The Payment Card Example," DNB Working Papers 128, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof, 2007. "Anti- versus Pro-Competitive Mergers," Working Paper Series 694, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Elvio Accinelli & Edgar Carrera, 2006. "Unicidad del equilibrio de Nash-Cournot con correspondencias de mejor respuesta contractivas," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1506, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Choi, Jay-Pil & Fershtman, Chaim & Gandal, Neil, 2007. "Network Security: Vulnerabilities and Disclosure Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 6134, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bulut, Harun & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2006. "Patents, Trade Secrets and the Correlation Among R&D Projects," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12726, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Simona Fabrizi & Steffen Lippert, 2007. "On Moral Hazard and Joint R&D," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2007/03, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Sean Lyons, 2006. "Measuring the Benefits of Mobile Number Portability," Trinity Economics Papers tep2009, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2007/2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore