Network Security: Vulnerabilities and Disclosure Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jay Pil Choi & Chaim Fershtman & Neil Gandal, 2010. "Network Security: Vulnerabilities And Disclosure Policy," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(4), pages 868-894, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:19:y:2017:i:02:n:s0219198917500104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Terrence August & Tunay I. Tunca, 2011. "Who Should Be Responsible for Software Security? A Comparative Analysis of Liability Policies in Network Environments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(5), pages 934-959, May.
- Taylor J. Canann, 2013. "Software Vulnerability Analysis in Cyber Security: A Network Structure Approach," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2013-05, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory, revised Apr 2014.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Gandal, Neil, 2012. "Migration to the Cloud Ecosystem: Ushering in a New Generation of Platform Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 8907, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chaim FERSHTMAN & Neil GANDAL, 2012. "Migration to the Cloud Ecosystem: Ushering in a New Generation of Platform Competition," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(85), pages 109-123, 1st quart.
- Lam, Wing Man Wynne, 2014. "Ex Ante and Ex Post Investments in Cybersecurity," TSE Working Papers 14-519, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Lam, Wing Man Wynne, 2016. "Attack-prevention and damage-control investments in cybersecurity," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 42-51.
- repec:gam:jgames:v:8:y:2017:i:2:p:23-:d:99623 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-01024 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsdisclosure policy; Internet security; software vulnerabilities;
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:6134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.