Migration to the Cloud Ecosystem: Ushering in a New Generation of Platform Competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jay Pil Choi & Chaim Fershtman & Neil Gandal, 2010.
"Network Security: Vulnerabilities And Disclosure Policy,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(4), pages 868-894, December.
- Choi, Jay-Pil & Fershtman, Chaim & Gandal, Neil, 2007. "Network Security: Vulnerabilities and Disclosure Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 6134, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gregory S. Crawford & Ali Yurukoglu, 2012.
"The Welfare Effects of Bundling in Multichannel Television Markets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(2), pages 643-685, April.
- Crawford, Gregory S & Yurukoglu, Ali, 2011. "The Welfare Effects of Bundling in Multichannel Television Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 8370, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Postrel, Steven R, 1990. "Competing Networks and Proprietary Standards: The Case of Quadraphonic Sound," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 169-185, December.
- Federico Etro, 2011. "The Economics of Cloud Computing," The IUP Journal of Managerial Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 7-22, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lam, W., 2015. "Competiton in the Market for Flexible Resources: an application to cloud computing," CORE Discussion Papers 2015034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lam, Wing Man Wynne, 2014. "Competition in the Market for Flexible Resources: an application to cloud computing," TSE Working Papers 14-518, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Nicola Dimitri & Ramona Apostol, 2016. "Pricing Cloud Computing Services," Working Papers 2016/13, Maastricht School of Management.
More about this item
Keywordscloud computing; network effects; platform competition; two-sided markets;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2012-03-28 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ICT-2012-03-28 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-NET-2012-03-28 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:8907. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.