Patents, Trade Secrets and the Correlation Among R&D Projects
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Bulut, Harun & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2006. "Patents, trade secrets and the correlation among R&D projects," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 131-137, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dasgupta, Partha & Maskin, Eric, 1987. "The Simple Economics of Research Portfolios," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(387), pages 581-595, September.
- Wesley M. Cohen & Richard R. Nelson & John P. Walsh, 2000.
"Protecting Their Intellectual Assets: Appropriability Conditions and Why U.S. Manufacturing Firms Patent (or Not),"
NBER Working Papers
7552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wesley M Cohen & Richard R Nelson & John P Walsh, 2003. "Protecting Their Intellectual Assets: Appropriability Conditions and Why U.S. Manufacturing Firms Patent (Or Not)," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000624, David K. Levine.
- Vincenzo Denicolo & Luigi Alberto Franzoni, 2004. "Patents, Secrets, and the First-Inventor Defense," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 517-538, September.
- Tor Klette & David de Meza, 1986. "Is the Market Biased Against Risky R&D?," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, pages 133-139.
- Harun Bulut & GianCarlo Moschini, 2005. "Parallel Research, Multiple Intellectual Property Right Protection Instruments, and the Correlation among R&D Projects," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp404, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- James J. Anton & Dennis A. Yao, 2004. "Little Patents and Big Secrets: Managing Intellectual Property," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, pages 1-22.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Safarzynska, Karolina & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2011.
"Beyond replicator dynamics: Innovation-selection dynamics and optimal diversity,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 229-245, May.
- Karolina Safarzynska & Jeroen C.J.M. Van den Bergh, 2011. "Beyond Replicator Dynamics: Innovation-Selection Dynamics and Optimal Diversity," Post-Print hal-00989520, HAL.
- Bulut, Harun & Collins, Keith & Zacharias, Thomas P. & Schnapp, Frank, 2011. "Why Do Producers Choose Individual or Area Insurance Protection?," NCIS Special Reports 160545, National Crop Insurance Services (NCIS).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2007-02-24 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2007-02-24 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-MIC-2007-02-24 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-PPM-2007-02-24 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:12726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .