Patents, trade secrets and the correlation among R&D projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bulut, Harun & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2006. "Patents, Trade Secrets and the Correlation Among R&D Projects," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12726, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vincenzo Denicolo & Luigi Alberto Franzoni, 2004. "Patents, Secrets, and the First-Inventor Defense," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 517-538, September.
- Tor Klette & David de Meza, 1986. "Is the Market Biased Against Risky R&D?," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(1), pages 133-139, Spring.
- Dasgupta, Partha & Maskin, Eric, 1987. "The Simple Economics of Research Portfolios," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(387), pages 581-595, September.
- Wesley M. Cohen & Richard R. Nelson & John P. Walsh, 2000.
"Protecting Their Intellectual Assets: Appropriability Conditions and Why U.S. Manufacturing Firms Patent (or Not),"
NBER Working Papers
7552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wesley M Cohen & Richard R Nelson & John P Walsh, 2003. "Protecting Their Intellectual Assets: Appropriability Conditions and Why U.S. Manufacturing Firms Patent (Or Not)," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000624, David K. Levine.
- James J. Anton & Dennis A. Yao, 2004. "Little Patents and Big Secrets: Managing Intellectual Property," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 35(1), pages 1-22, Spring.
- Harun Bulut & GianCarlo Moschini, 2005. "Parallel Research, Multiple Intellectual Property Right Protection Instruments, and the Correlation among R&D Projects," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp404, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bulut, Harun & Collins, Keith & Zacharias, Thomas P. & Schnapp, Frank, 2011. "Why Do Producers Choose Individual or Area Insurance Protection?," NCIS Special Reports 160545, National Crop Insurance Services (NCIS).
- Safarzynska, Karolina & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2011.
"Beyond replicator dynamics: Innovation-selection dynamics and optimal diversity,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 229-245, May.
- Karolina Safarzynska & Jeroen C.J.M. Van den Bergh, 2011. "Beyond Replicator Dynamics: Innovation-Selection Dynamics and Optimal Diversity," Post-Print hal-00989520, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:91:y:2006:i:1:p:131-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.