Social networks and choice of mobile phone operator
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Lee & Jamie Murphy & Esther Swilley, 2008. "The moderating influence of hedonic consumption in an extended theory of planned behaviour," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 539-555, February.
- Daniel Birke, 2009.
"The Economics Of Networks: A Survey Of The Empirical Literature,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(4), pages 762-793, September.
- Daniel Birke, 2008. "The economics of networks - A survey of the empirical literature," Occasional Papers 22, Industrial Economics Division.
- Harbord, David & Pagnozzi, Marco, 2008. "On-Net/Off-Net Price Discrimination and 'Bill-and-Keep' vs. 'Cost-Based' Regulation of Mobile Termination Rates," MPRA Paper 14540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Corrocher, Nicoletta & Zirulia, Lorenzo, 0.
"Me and you and everyone we know: An empirical analysis of local network effects in mobile communications,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 68-79, February.
- Nicoletta Corrocher & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2008. "Me and you and everyone we know: an empirical analysis of local network effects in mobile communications," Working Paper series 03_08, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Tözer, Ayhan, 2010. "Assessment of First Comer Advantages and Network Effects; the Case of Turkish GSM Market," 21st European Regional ITS Conference, Copenhagen 2010: Telecommunications at new crossroads - Changing value configurations, user roles, and regulation 35, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:16:y:2008:i:2:p:11-21 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsnetwork effects; social networks; mobile telecommunications; discrete choice;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nub:occpap:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienotuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.