Labour markets in Poland and Hungary five years from the start of transition: Evidence from monthly data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kremers, Jeroen J M & Ericsson, Neil R & Dolado, Juan J, 1992. "The Power of Cointegration Tests," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 325-348, August.
- Ngo Long & Horst Siebert, 1992.
"A model of the socialist firm in transition to a market economy,"
Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Long, Ngo Van & Siebert, Horst, 1991. "A model of the socialist firm in transition to a market economy," Kiel Working Papers 479, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- David Begg & Richard Portes, 1993.
"Enterprise debt and economic transformation (Financial restructuring of the state sector in Central and Eastern Europe),"
The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 1(1), pages 116-117, January.
- Begg, David & Portes, Richard, 1992. "Enterprise Debt and Economic Transformation: Financial Restructuring of the State Sector in Central and Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 695, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pinto, Brian & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1994.
"Ownership and corporate control in Poland : why state firms defied the odds,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1308, The World Bank.
- Pinto, Brian & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1995. "Ownership and Corporate Control in Poland: Why State Firms Defied the Odds," CEPR Discussion Papers 1273, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Franz, Wolfgang, 1994.
"Central and East European labor markets in transition: Developments, causes, and cures,"
19, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Franz, Wolfgang, 1995. "Central and East European Labour Markets in Transition: Developments, Causes, and Cures," CEPR Discussion Papers 1132, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Burda & Michael Funke, 1993.
"German trade unions after unification — Third degree wage discriminating monopolists?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 129(3), pages 537-560, September.
- Burda, Michael C & Funke, Michael, 1991. "German Trade Unions After Unification: Third Degree Wage Discriminating Monopolists?," CEPR Discussion Papers 573, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Holger Schmieding, 1993. "From plan to market: On the nature of the transformation crisis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 129(2), pages 216-253, June.
- Bean, Charles R, 1994. "European Unemployment: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 573-619, June.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Dolado, Juan J. & Galbraith, John W. & Hendry, David, 1993. "Co-integration, Error Correction, and the Econometric Analysis of Non-Stationary Data," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288107.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J., 1987. "Efficiency wages versus insiders and outsiders," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 407-416.
- S Estrin & P Hare & M Suranyi, 1992. "Banking in Transition: Development and Current Problems in Hungary," CEP Discussion Papers dp0068, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hansen Gerd, 1991. "Hysteresis und Arbeitslosigkeit/Hysteresis and Unemployment," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 208(3), pages 272-298, March.
- Hare, Paul G & Hughes, Gordon, 1991. "Competitiveness and Industrial Restructuring in Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland," CEPR Discussion Papers 543, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Szekely,Istvan & Newbery,David M. G., 2008. "Hungary: An Economy in Transition," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521057547, August.
More about this item
KeywordsHysteresis; Adjustment Intensity; Insider Power;
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkwp:742. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.