Hungary: An Economy in Transition
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Coase, R H, 1976. "Adam Smith's Views of Man," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(3), pages 529-546, October.
- Conybeare, John A C & Murdoch, James C & Sandler, Todd, 1994.
"Alternative Collective-Goods Models of Military Alliances: Theory and Empirics,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(4), pages 525-542, October.
- John A Conbeare & James C Murdoch & Todd Sandler, 2001. "Alternative Collective-Goods Models of Military Alliances: Theory and Empirics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 563824000000000102, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kate Bishop & Igor Filatotchev & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2002. "Endogenous ownership structure: factors affecting the post-privatisation equity in largest Hungarian firms," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 5, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Franz, Wolfgang, 1994.
"Central and East European labor markets in transition: Developments, causes, and cures,"
19, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Franz, Wolfgang, 1995. "Central and East European Labour Markets in Transition: Developments, Causes, and Cures," CEPR Discussion Papers 1132, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1718-:d:113077 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Headey & Rudolph Andorka & Peter Krause, 1995. "Political legitimacy versus economic imperatives in system transformation: Hungary and East Germany 1990–93," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 247-273, November.
- Simonovits, András, 1998.
"Az új magyar nyugdíjrendszer és problémái
[The new Hungarian pension system and its problems]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 689-708.
- Raiser, Martin, 1993. "Governing the transition to a market economy," Kiel Working Papers 592, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Andras Simonovits, 2009. "Hungarian Pension System and its Reform," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0908, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Brauer, Holger & Falk, Martin & Raiser, Martin, 1996. "Labour markets in Poland and Hungary five years from the start of transition: Evidence from monthly data," Kiel Working Papers 742, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521057547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .