Improving quality of life through sustainable energy and urban infrastructure in Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Csereklyei, Zsuzsanna & Stern, David I., 2015.
"Global energy use: Decoupling or convergence?,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 633-641.
- Csereklyei, Zsuzsanna & Stern, David I., 2014. "Global energy use: Decoupling or convergence?," Working Papers 249500, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Zsuzsanna Csereklyei & David I. Stern, 2014. "Global Energy Use: Decoupling or Convergence?," CCEP Working Papers 1419, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable development; climate policy; Africa;
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2018-02-26 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2018-02-26 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2018-02-26 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2018-02-26 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-URE-2018-02-26 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:201815. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.