On the economic crisis and the crisis of economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2008.
"Bootstrap-Based Improvements for Inference with Clustered Errors,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 414-427, August.
- Doug Miller & A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach, 2006. "Bootstrap-Based Improvements for Inference with Clustered Errors," Working Papers 621, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2007. "Bootstrap-Based Improvements for Inference with Clustered Errors," NBER Technical Working Papers 0344, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Breunig, 2002.
"Bias correction for inequality measures: an application to China and Kenya,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(12), pages 783-786.
- Breunig, Robert, 2001. "Bias Correction for Inequality Measures: An application to China and Kenya," Departmental Working Papers 2001-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Reed W. Robert & Webb Rachel, 2010.
"The PCSE Estimator is Good -- Just Not As Good As You Think,"
Journal of Time Series Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-26, September.
- W. Robert Reed & Rachel Webb, 2010. "The PCSE Estimator is Good -- Just Not as Good as You Think," Working Papers in Economics 10/53, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Roll, Richard & Schwartz, Eduardo & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2009. "Options trading activity and firm valuation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 345-360, December.
- Roger Congleton & Feler Bose, 2010. "The rise of the modern welfare state, ideology, institutions and income security: analysis and evidence," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 144(3), pages 535-555, September.
- W. Robert Reed & Haichun Ye, 2009. "Which panel data estimator should I use?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(8), pages 985-1000.
- Sunil Sapra, 2002. "A jackknife maximum likelihood estimator for the probit model," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 73-74.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beker, Victor, 2014. "On the European debt crisis," MPRA Paper 59869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Grimm & Jakob Kapeller & Stephan Puehringer, 2017. "Zum Profil der deutschsprachigen Volkswirtschaftslehre: Paradigmatische Ausrichtung und politische Orientierung deutschsprachiger Oekonom_innen (On the current state of German-speaking Economics: Para," ICAE Working Papers 70, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- repec:bus:jphile:v:10:y:2016:i:1:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karl M. Beyer & Christian Grimm & Jakob Kapeller & Stephan Puehringer, 2017. "Der 'deutsche Sonderweg' im Fokus: Eine vergleichende Analyse der paradigmatischen Struktur und der politischen Orientierung der deutschen und US-amerikanischen Oekonomie (The 'German special path': A," ICAE Working Papers 71, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Stavros A. DRAKOPOULOS, 2016.
"Economic crisis, economic methodology and the scientific ideal of physics,"
The Journal of Philosophical Economics,
Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, The Journal of Philosophical Economics, vol. 10(1), pages 28-57, November.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 2016. "Economic Crisis, Economic Methodology and the Scientific Ideal of Physics," MPRA Paper 74306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic crisis; malpractice; bounded rationality; complexity; economic anomalies; microfoundations; regulation;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:201018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .