‘More Children, More Happiness?’: New Evidence from Elderly Parents in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierluigi Conzo & Giulia Fuochi & Letizia Mencarini, 2017.
"Fertility and Life Satisfaction in Rural Ethiopia,"
Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 54(4), pages 1331-1351, August.
- Conzo, Pierluigi & Fuochi, Giulia & Mencarini,Letizia, 2015. "Fertility and Life Satisfaction in Rural Ethiopia," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201524, University of Turin.
- Pierluigi Conzo & Giulia Fuochi & Letizia Mencarini, 2015. "Fertility and Life Satisfaction in Rural Ethiopia," CSEF Working Papers 407, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
More about this item
Keywordschildren; happiness; life satisfaction; elderly parents; depression; China;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2019-07-29 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-CNA-2019-07-29 (China)
- NEP-HAP-2019-07-29 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-TRA-2019-07-29 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:glodps:366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/glaboea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.