|Mailbox #L10，Jingguan Building, Jiulong Lake Campus, Southeast University, Jiangning District, Nanjing P.R.China, 211189|
School of Economics and Management Nanjing, China
RePEc:edi:semsecn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Yanyan Gao, 2010. "Urban Bias, Rural-Urban Income Gap and Agricultural Growth: the Resource-Diverting Effect of Rural-Urban Income Gap in China," Monash Economics Working Papers 34-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Gao, Yanyan & Liu, Zhibiao & Song, Shunfeng & Zheng, Jianghuai, 2009. "Technology capacity, product position and firm’s competitiveness: an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 33126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zheng, Jianghuai & Gao, Yanyan, 2009. "The nature of economic development zones in China:an empirical study based on data from the Yangtze River Delta," MPRA Paper 33141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zheng, Jianghuai & Gao, Yanyan & Hu, Xiaowen, 2008.
[Firm Concentration, Technology Promotion and Economic Performance: An Empirical Study on the Nature and Dynamics of Industrial Clusters in China’s Develop," MPRA Paper 8917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yanyan Gao & Jun Sun & Qin Zhou, 2017. "Forward looking vs backward looking: An empirical study on the effectiveness of credit evaluation system in China’s online P2P lending market," China Finance Review International, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 228-248, May.
- Gao, Yanyan & Zang, Leizhen & Roth, Antoine & Wang, Puqu, 2017. "Does democracy cause innovation? An empirical test of the popper hypothesis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(7), pages 1272-1283.
- Yanyan Gao & Jianghuai Zheng & Maoliang Bu, 2014. "Rural-urban income gap and agricultural growth in China: An empirical study on the provincial panel data, 1978-2010," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(1), pages 92-107, January.
- Yanyan Gao & Zhibiao Liu & Shunfeng Song & Jianghuai Zheng, 2013. "Technological Capacity, Product Position, and Firm Competitiveness," Chinese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 55-74, January.
- Maoliang Bu & Zhibiao Liu & Yanyan Gao, 2011. "Influence of International Openness on Corporate Environmental Performance in China," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 19(2), pages 77-92, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Yanyan Gao & Zhibiao Liu & Shunfeng Song & Jianghuai Zheng, 2013.
"Technological Capacity, Product Position, and Firm Competitiveness,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 55-74, January.
- Zhou, Haiwen, 2017. "Will China Avoid the Middle-Income Trap?," MPRA Paper 82688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maoliang Bu & Zhibiao Liu & Yanyan Gao, 2011.
"Influence of International Openness on Corporate Environmental Performance in China,"
China & World Economy,
Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 19(2), pages 77-92, March.
- Zhu, Qingyun & Sarkis, Joseph, 2016. "Green marketing and consumerism as social change in China: Analyzing the literature," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PB), pages 289-302.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (3) 2008-06-07 2010-09-18 2011-09-16
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2008-06-07 2010-09-18
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2010-09-18
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2011-09-16
- NEP-CNA: China (1) 2008-06-07
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2011-09-16
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2010-09-18
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2008-06-07
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2008-06-07
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2008-06-07
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yanyan Gao should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.