Urban Bias, Rural-Urban Income Gap and Agricultural Growth: the Resource-Diverting Effect of Rural-Urban Income Gap in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vanessa Strauss-Kahn, 2004.
"The Role of Globalization in the Within-Industry Shift Away from Unskilled Workers in France,"
NBER Chapters,in: Challenges to Globalization: Analyzing the Economics, pages 209-234
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vanessa Strauss-Kahn, 2003. "The Role of Globalization in the Within-Industry Shift Away from Unskilled Workers in France," NBER Working Papers 9716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban Bias; Income Gap; Agricultural Growth; China;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-09-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-09-18 (Development)
- NEP-TRA-2010-09-18 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-09-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mos:moswps:2010-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Angus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .