Report NEP-TRA-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Markus Eberhardt & Christian Helmers & Zhihong Yu, 2011. "Is the Dragon Learning to Fly? An Analysis of the Chinese Patent Explosion," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Hongyi Chen & Qianying Chen & Stefan Gerlach, 2011. "The Implementation of Monetary Policy in China: The Interbank Market and Bank Lending," Working Papers 262011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Deng, Yongheng & Morck, Randall & Wu, Jing & Yeung, Bernard, 2011. "Monetary and Fiscal Stimuli, Ownership Structure, and China's Housing Market," Ratio Working Papers 173, The Ratio Institute.
- Hongqin Chang & Xiao-yuan Dong & Fiona MacPhail, 2010. "Labour Migration and Time Use Patterns of the Left-Behind Children and Elderly in Rural China," Departmental Working Papers 2010-05, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- Liu, Jing & Cao, Shutao, 2011. "Productivity growth and ownership change in China: 1998-2007," MPRA Paper 33275, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Sep 2011.
- Jie He & Jingyan Fu, 2011. "Is ï¿½ Pollution Haven ï¿½ Hypothesis valid for Chinaï¿½s manufacture sectors? An empirical analysis based on carbon embodied in trade," Cahiers de recherche 11-12, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Borek Vasicek, 2011. "Is Monetary Policy in the New EU Member States Asymmetric?," Working Papers 2011/05, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Sylvie Démurger & Hui Xu, 2011. "Left‐Behind Children and Return Decisions of Rural Migrants in China," Post-Print halshs-00617039, HAL.
- Hu, Zhining & Zheng, Jianghuai & Wang, Jialing, 2011. "Impact of industrial linkages on firm performance in development zones," MPRA Paper 33127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohelsky, Lukas, 2010. "Eastern Europe shifts second gear," MPRA Paper 33148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Căpuşneanu, Sorinel/I & Cokins, Gary & Barbu, Cristian Marian, 2011. "The importance of activity-based costing method (ABC) In Romania's business environment changes," MPRA Paper 33152, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 May 2011.
- Wang, Xiaozu & Xu, Lixin Colin & Zhu, Tian, 2011. "Foreign direct investment under weak rule of law : theory and evidence from China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5790, The World Bank.
- Brown, Martin & Lane, Philip R., 2011. "Debt overhang in emerging Europe ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5784, The World Bank.
- Cai, Jing & Harrison, Ann, 2011. "The value-added tax reform puzzle," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5788, The World Bank.
- Sergey Kolesnikov & Olga Podkorytova, 2011. "Russia's trade flows and WTO," EUSP Deparment of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-06/11, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Jul 2011.
- Jan Babecky & Ales Bulir & Katerina Smidkova, 2011. "Sustainable Real Exchange Rates in the New EU Member States: What Did the Great Recession Change?," Working Papers 2011/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Hal Hill & Jayant Menon, 2011. "Reducing Vulnerability in Transition Economies: Crises and Adjustment in Cambodia," Departmental Working Papers 2011-08, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Timothy J. Riddiough, 2011. "Can Securitization Work? Economic, Structural and Policy Considerations," Working Papers 242011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Gao, Yanyan & Liu, Zhibiao & Song, Shunfeng & Zheng, Jianghuai, 2009. "Technology capacity, product position and firm’s competitiveness: an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 33126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolz, Axel, 2011.
"Institutional change of the agricultural administration and rural associations in East Germany before and after unification
[Institutioneller Wandel der Agrarverwaltung und ländlicher Verbände in O," IAMO Discussion Papers 136, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).