Institutional change of the agricultural administration and rural associations in East Germany before and after unification
[Institutioneller Wandel der Agrarverwaltung und ländlicher Verbände in Ostdeutschland vor und nach der Vereinigung]
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petrick, Martin, 2014.
"Modernising Russia's cattle and dairy sectors under WTO conditions: Insights from East Germany,"
IAMO Discussion Papers
184335, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Petrick, Martin, 2014.
"Modernising Russia's cattle and dairy sectors under WTO conditions: Insights from East Germany
[Die Modernisierung der russischen Rinder- und Milchproduktion unter WTO-Bedingungen: Erfahrungen aus ," IAMO Discussion Papers 150, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Petrick, Martin, 2014. "Modernising Russia's cattle and dairy sectors under WTO conditions: Insights from East Germany
- repec:zbw:iamodp:184335 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTransition; agricultural administration; rural associations; farmers' union; unification; Germany.; Transformation; Agrarverwaltung; ländliche Verbände; Bauernverband; Vereinigung; Deutschland.;
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2011-09-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TRA-2011-09-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iamodp:136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iamoode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.