Institutional change of the agricultural administration and rural associations in East Germany before and after unification
[Institutioneller Wandel der Agrarverwaltung und ländlicher Verbände in Ostdeutschland vor und nach der Vereinigung]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Irwin, Scott H. & Sanders, Dwight R. & Merrin, Robert P., 2009.
"Devil or Angel? The Role of Speculation in the Recent Commodity Price Boom (and Bust),"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(02), August.
- Irwin, Scott H. & Sanders, Dwight R. & Merrin, Robert P., 2009. "Devil or Angel? The Role of Speculation in the Recent Commodity Price Boom (and Bust)," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(02), pages 377-391, August.
- Andrew McKenzie & Matthew Holt, 2002.
"Market efficiency in agricultural futures markets,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(12), pages 1519-1532.
- McKenzie, Andrew M. & Holt, Matthew T., 1998. "Market Efficiency In Agricultural Futures Markets," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20933, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Irwin, Scott H. & Sanders, Dwight R., 2012. "Testing the Masters Hypothesis in commodity futures markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 256-269.
- Pietz, Matthäus, 2009. "Risk premia in the German electricity futures market," CEFS Working Paper Series 2009-07, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
- J. Frank & P. Garcia, 2009.
"Time-varying risk premium: further evidence in agricultural futures markets,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(6), pages 715-725.
- Frank, Julieta & Garcia, Philip, 2005. "Time-Varying Risk Premium or Informational Inefficiency? Further Evidence in Agricultural Futures Markets," 2005 Conference, April 18-19, 2005, St. Louis, Missouri 19051, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Scott Willenbrock, 2011. "Diversification Return, Portfolio Rebalancing, and the Commodity Return Puzzle," Papers 1109.1256, arXiv.org.
- Scott H. Irwin & Dwight R. Sanders, 2011.
"Index Funds, Financialization, and Commodity Futures Markets,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 33(1), pages 1-31.
- Scott H. Irwin & Dwight R. Sanders, 2011. "Index Funds, Financialization, and Commodity Futures Markets," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 33(1), pages 1-31.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petrick, Martin, 2014.
"Modernising Russia's cattle and dairy sectors under WTO conditions: Insights from East Germany
[Die Modernisierung der russischen Rinder- und Milchproduktion unter WTO-Bedingungen: Erfahrungen aus ," IAMO Discussion Papers 150, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
More about this item
KeywordsTransition; agricultural administration; rural associations; farmers' union; unification; Germany.; Transformation; Agrarverwaltung; ländliche Verbände; Bauernverband; Vereinigung; Deutschland.;
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-09-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TRA-2011-09-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iamodp:136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iamoode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.