Report NEP-GEO-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Song, Yan & Zenou, Yves, 2008. "How Differences in Property Taxes within Cities Affect Urban Sprawl?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6842, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hafner, Kurt A., 2008. "Agglomeration economies and clustering: Evidence from German firms," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 72, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Blázquez, Maite & Llano, Carlos & Moral Carcedo, Julian, 2008. "Commuting times: Is there any penalty for immigrants?," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2008/05, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Zheng, Jianghuai & Gao, Yanyan & Hu, Xiaowen, 2008.
[Firm Concentration, Technology Promotion and Economic Performance: An Empirical Study on the Nature and Dynamics of Industrial Clusters in China’s Develop," MPRA Paper 8917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cpr:ceprdp:6840 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ross, Stephen L. & Zenou, Yves, 2008. "Are Shirking and Leisure Substitutable? An Empirical Test of Efficiency Wages based on Urban Economic Theory," CEPR Discussion Papers 6841, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zheng, Jianghuai & Hu, Zhining & Wang, Jialing, 2008. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth:The Case of Yangtze River Delta in China," MPRA Paper 8919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Terra McKinnish & Randall Walsh & Kirk White, 2008. "Who Gentrifies Low-Income Neighborhoods?," NBER Working Papers 14036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.