Report NEP-BEC-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BEC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Markus Eberhardt & Christian Helmers & Zhihong Yu, 2011. "Is the Dragon Learning to Fly? An Analysis of the Chinese Patent Explosion," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Ralph M. Sonenshine, 2011. "Why Mergers Fail," Working Papers 2011-05 JEL classificatio, American University, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Menini & Michel Magnan & Antonio Parbonetti, 2011. "Fair Value Accounting: Information or Confusion for Financial Markets?," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-56, CIRANO.
- Liu, Jing & Cao, Shutao, 2011. "Productivity growth and ownership change in China: 1998-2007," MPRA Paper 33275, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Sep 2011.
- Biddle, Jeff E. & Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2011. "Cycles of Wage Discrimination," IZA Discussion Papers 5945, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin, 2011. "Low cost carriers and the evolution of the US airline industry," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-051, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- John Asker & Joan Farre-Mensa & Alexander Ljungqvist, 2011. "Comparing the Investment Behavior of Public and Private Firms," NBER Working Papers 17394, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- François Rycx & Stephan Kampelmann, 2011. "Are occupations paid what they are worth? An econometric study of occupational wage inequality and productivity," DULBEA Working Papers 11-11, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2011. "The dynamics of a Bertrand duopoly with differentiated products and bounded rational firms revisited," MPRA Paper 33268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boragan Aruoba & Francis X. Diebold & Jeremy Nalewaik & Frank Schorfheide & Dongho Song, 2011. "Improving GDP Measurement: A Forecast Combination Perspective," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-028, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Steven J. Davis & John C. Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Josh Lerner & Javier Miranda, 2011. "Private Equity and Employment," NBER Working Papers 17399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst & Matthias Paustian, 2011. "Indexed debt contracts and the financial accelerator," Working Papers (Old Series) 1117, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Martin Berka & Michael B. Devereux & Thomas Rudolph, 2011. "Price setting in a leading Swiss online supermarket," Globalization Institute Working Papers 83, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Bjuggren, Per-Olof & Duggal, Rubecca & Giang, Dinh Tung, 2011. "Ownership Dispersion and Capital Structures in Family firms: A study of closed medium sized enterprises," Ratio Working Papers 175, The Ratio Institute.
- Emmanuel De Veirman & Andrew T. Levin, 2011. "Cyclical Changes in Firm Volatility," CAMA Working Papers 2011-29, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Roberto Coronado, 2011. "Offshoring and volatility: more evidence from Mexico's maquiladora industry," Working Papers 1106, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Christian Cordes & Peter J. Richerson & Georg Schwesinger, 2011. "A Corporation's Culture as an Impetus for Spinoffs and a Driving Force of Industry Evolution," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-11, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Bo Becker & Victoria Ivashina, 2011. "Cyclicality of Credit Supply: Firm Level Evidence," NBER Working Papers 17392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caterina Mendicino & Sandra Gomes, 2011. "Housing Market Dynamics: Any News?," Working Papers w201121, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Bauer, Christian & Langenmayr, Dominika, 2011. "Sorting into Outsourcing: Are Pro ts Taxed at a Gorilla's Arm's Length?," Discussion Papers in Economics 12311, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Traci L. Mach & John D. Wolken, 2011. "Examining the impact of credit access on small firm survivability," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-35, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Coleff, Joaquín, 2011. "Organizational design of multi-product multi-market firms," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1122, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Gao, Yanyan & Liu, Zhibiao & Song, Shunfeng & Zheng, Jianghuai, 2009. "Technology capacity, product position and firm’s competitiveness: an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 33126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan Lutz, 2011. "Simultaneous determination of market value and risk premium in the valuation of firms," Economics Discussion Paper Series 1120, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- John V. Duca & John N. Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2011. "House prices and credit constraints: making sense of the U.S. experience," Working Papers 1103, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.