Residential Satisfaction for a Continuum of Households: Evidence from European Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Riccardo, Borgoni & Alessandra, Michelangeli & Federica, Pirola, 2018. "Residential Satisfaction for a Continuum of Households: Evidence from European Countries," Working Papers 378, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 27 Mar 2018.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis, 2004.
"Income Volatility and Residential Mortgage Delinquency: Evidence from 12 EU Countries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1396, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luis Diaz-Serrano, 2005. "Income Volatility and Residential Mortgage Delinquency: Evidence from 12 EU countries," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1530205, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Luis Diaz-Serrano & Alexandrina P. Stoyanova, 2010. "Mobility and housing satisfaction: an empirical analysis for 12 EU countries," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(5), pages 661-683, September.
- Alison Parkes & Ade Kearns & Rowland Atkinson, 2002. "What Makes People Dissatisfied with their Neighbourhoods?," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 39(13), pages 2413-2438, December.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis, 2009. "Disentangling the housing satisfaction puzzle: Does homeownership really matter?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 745-755, October.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis, 2005. "Labor income uncertainty, skewness and homeownership: A panel data study for Germany and Spain," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 156-176, July.
- M C Deurloo & W A V Clark & F M Dieleman, 1994. "The Move to Housing Ownership in Temporal and Regional Contexts," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 26(11), pages 1659-1670, November.
- Esperanza Vera-Toscano & Victoria Ateca-Amestoy, 2008. "The relevance of social interactions on housing satisfaction," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 86(2), pages 257-274, April.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis, 2005. "Income volatility and residential mortgage delinquency across the EU," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 153-177, September.
- Díaz Serrano, Luis & Ferrer Carbonell, Ada & Hartog, Joop, 2009. "Disentangling the Housing Satisfaction Puzzle: Does Homeownership Really Matter?," Working Papers 2072/42898, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Yee, Thomas W., 2010. "The VGAM Package for Categorical Data Analysis," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 32(i10).
- M C Deurloo & W A V Clark & F M Dieleman, 1994. "The move to housing ownership in temporal and regional contexts," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(11), pages 1659-1670, November.
More about this item
Keywordshousing; subjective well-being; Europe; EU-SILC Survey;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2018-03-26 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HAP-2018-03-26 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-URE-2018-03-26 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:glodps:190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/glaboea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.