Report NEP-EUR-2018-03-26This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EUR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giuseppe Sorrenti, 2017. "The Spanish or the German Apartment? Study Abroad and the Acquisition of Permanent Skills," CHILD Working Papers Series 46 JEL Classification: I2, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Fasani, Francesco & Frattini, Tommaso & Minale, Luigi, 2018. "(The Struggle for) Refugee Integration into the Labour Market: Evidence from Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 11333, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Myck, Michal & Oczkowska, Monika, 2018. "Shocked by Therapy? Unemployment in the First Years of the Socio-Economic Transition in Poland and its Long-Term Consequences," IZA Discussion Papers 11342, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Paul, Alexander & Reinhold, Steffen, 2018. "Economic Conditions, Parental Employment and Health of Newborns," IZA Discussion Papers 11338, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- M. Lippi Bruni & C. Ugolini & R. Verzulli, 2018. "Disentangling the effect of waiting times on hospital choice: Evidence from a panel data analysis," Working Papers wp1118, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Borgoni, Riccardo & Michelangeli, Alessandra & Pirola, Federica, 2018. "Residential Satisfaction for a Continuum of Households: Evidence from European Countries," GLO Discussion Paper Series 190, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- M. Sáez & J. Vidiella-Martin & Guillem López i Casasnovas, 2018. "Collateral damages of the great crisis in Spain. A longitudinal health study," Economics Working Papers 1603, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Heckley, Gawain & Nordin, Martin & Gerdtham, Ulf-G., 2018. "Could Easier Access to University Improve Health and Reduce Health Inequalities?," Working Papers 2018:5, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Francesconi, Marco & Parey, Matthias, 2018. "Early Gender Gaps Among University Graduates," CEPR Discussion Papers 12754, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Manley, David & van Ham, Maarten & Hedman, Lina, 2018. "Experienced and Inherited Disadvantage: A Longitudinal Study of Early Adulthood Neighbourhood Careers of Siblings," IZA Discussion Papers 11335, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tindara Addabbo & Maddalena Davoli & Marina Murat, 2018. "Is there an immigrant-gender gap in education? An empirical investigation based on PISA data from Italy," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 136, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Meritxell Solé & Guadalupe Souto & Concepció Patxot, 2018. "Sustainability and adequacy of the Spanish pension system after the 2013 reform: a microsimulation analysis," UB School of Economics Working Papers 2018/372, University of Barcelona School of Economics.
- Ketel, Nadine & Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2018. "Do Dutch dentists extract monopoly rents?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12738, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Osikominu, Aderonke & Pfeifer, Gregor, 2018. "Perceived wages and the gender gap in STEM fields," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 03-2018, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Gaeta, Giuseppe Lucio & Lubrano Lavadera, Giuseppe & Pastore, Francesco, 2018. "Overeducation Wage Penalty among Ph.D. Holders: An Unconditional Quantile Regression Analysis on Italian Data," IZA Discussion Papers 11325, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dahl, Gordon B. & Gielen, Anne C., 2018. "Intergenerational Spillovers in Disability Insurance," IZA Discussion Papers 11334, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Zoltán Elekes & Ron Boschma & Balázs Lengyel, 2018. "Foreign-owned firms as agents of structural change in regions: the case of Hungary 2000-2009," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1812, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2018.
- Sascha Drahs & Luke Haywood & Amelie Schiprowski, 2018. "Job Search with Subjective Wage Expectations," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1725, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Andrea Bassanini & Eve Caroli & Francois Fontaine & Antoine Rebérioux, 2019. "Escaping Social Pressure: Fixed-Term Contracts in Multi-Establishment Firms," PSE Working Papers halshs-01724188, HAL.
- Jan (J.) Rouwendal & Adriaan Keus & Jasper Dekkers, 2018. "Gentrification through the sale of rental housing? Evidence from Amsterdam," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-022/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Adamopoulou, Effrosyni & Bobbio, Emmanuele & De Philippis, Marta & Giorgi, Federico, 2018. "Reallocation and the Role of Firm Composition Effects on Aggregate Wage Dynamics," IZA Discussion Papers 11313, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kjellsson, Sara, 2018. "," Working Paper Series 2/2018, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Daria Arkhipova & Giovanni Vaia, 2018. "Integrating Third Parties in Digitally Mature Companies: Determinants of Innovation Success," Working Papers 03, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Andrea Morone & Francesco Nemore & Dario, Antonio Schirone, 2018. "Sales impact of servicescape’s emotional and rational stimuli: a survey study," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2018/02, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- G. Cette & S. Corde & R. Lecat, 2018. "Firm-level Productivity Dispersion and Convergence," Working papers 662, Banque de France.
- Kjellsson, Sara, 2018. "Class-specific gender gaps in musculoskeletal pain: Sweden 1974-2010.Have gender differences in pain changed over time and equally in all social classes?," Working Paper Series 3/2018, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Giovanni Ferri & Raoul Minetti & Pierluigi Murro, 2018. "Credit Relationships in the Great Trade Collapse. Micro Evidence From Europe," CERBE Working Papers wpC26, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Claudia Kettner-Marx & Daniela Kletzan-Slamanig, 2018. "Energy and Carbon Taxes in the EU. Empirical Evidence with Focus on the Transport Sector," WIFO Working Papers 555, WIFO.
- Janssen, Simon & Mohrenweiser, Jens, 2018. "The Shelf Life of Incumbent Workers during Accelerating Technological Change: Evidence from a Training Regulation Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 11312, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Päällysaho, Miika Matias, 2017. "The Short- and Long-Term Effects of Graduating During a Recession: Evidence from Finland," Working Papers 96, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Ann Barbara Bauer & Reiner Eichenberger, 2018. "Worsening Workers' Health by Lowering Retirement Age: The Malign Consequences of a Benign Reform," CREMA Working Paper Series 2018-02, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Philip Bunn & Paul Mizen & Pawel Smietanka, 2018. "Growing pension deficits and the expenditure decisions of UK companies," Discussion Papers 2018/05, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Massimiliano Ferraresi, 2018. "Revisiting yardstick competition and spillover effects in in the new era of spatial econometrics: evidence from Italian cities," Working papers 69, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.