Adoption of certified organic technologies: the case of coffee farming in Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Freeman, H.A. & Ehui, Simeon K. & Jabbar, Mohammad A., 1998.
"Credit constraints and smallholder dairy production in the East African highlands: application of a switching regression model,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 19(1-2), September.
- Freeman, H. A. & Ehui, Simeon K. & A. Jabbar, Mohammad, 1998. "Credit constraints and smallholder dairy production in the East African highlands: application of a switching regression model," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 19(1-2), pages 33-44, September.
- Freeman, H Ade & Ehui, Simeon K. & Jabbar, Mohammad A., 1998. "Credit Constraints And Smallholder Dairy Production In The East African Highlands: Application Of A Switching Regression Model," Research Reports 183008, International Livestock Research Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnology adoption; Switching regression models; Organic Coffee; Colombia;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-09-25 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2010-09-25 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:gdec10:58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfselea.html .