Effects of Credit Constraints on Productivity and Rural Household Income in China
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dong, Fengxia & Lu, Jing & Featherstone, Allen M., 2010. "Effects of Credit Constraint on Productivity and Rural Household Income in China," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61402, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fengxia Dong & Jing Lu & Allen Featherstone, 2010. "Effects of Credit Constraints on Productivity and Rural Household Income in China," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 10-wp516, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jing You & Samuel Annim, 2014.
"The Impact of Microcredit on Child Education: Quasi-experimental Evidence from Rural China,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(7), pages 926-948, July.
- Jing You & Samuel Annim, 2013. "The impact of microcredit on child education: quasi-experimental evidence from rural China," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 18313, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Tran, Minh Chau & Gan, Christopher & Hu, Baiding, 2014. "Credit Constraints and Impact on Farm Household Welfare: Evidence from Vietnam’s North Central Coast region," 2014 Conference, August 28-29, 2014, Nelson, New Zealand 187495, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Sabasi, Darlington & Kompaniyets, Lyudmyla, 2015. "Impact of credit constraints on profitability and productivity in U.S. agriculture," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205689, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Awotide, B.A. & Abdoulaye, Tahirou & Alene, Arega & Manyong, Victor M., 2015. "Impact of Access to Credit on Agricultural Productivity: Evidence from Smallholder Cassava Farmers in Nigeria," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210969, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yi, Fujin & Sun, Dingqiang & Zhou, Yingheng, 2015. "Grain subsidy, liquidity constraints and food security—Impact of the grain subsidy program on the grain-sown areas in China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 114-124.
- Yi, Fujin & Sun, Dingqiang, 2014. "Grain Subsidy, Liquidity Constraints and Food security—Impact of the Grain Subsidy Program on the Grain-Sown Areas in China," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169779, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nepal Rastra Bank NRB, 2015. "Agricultural Credit and its Impact on Farm Productivity: A Case Study of Kailali District," Working Papers id:7055, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Keywordscredit constraint; household income; productivity; rural China.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-10-30 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-10-30 (Development)
- NEP-EFF-2010-10-30 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-MFD-2010-10-30 (Microfinance)
- NEP-TRA-2010-10-30 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:cpaper:10-wp516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.