Access to versus Use of Loans: What are the True Determinants of Access?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Martin & Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 2009.
"Information sharing and credit: Firm-level evidence from transition countries,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 151-172, April.
- Martin Brown & Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 2007. "Information Sharing and Credit: Firm-Level Evidence from Transition Countries," CSEF Working Papers 178, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Brown, Martin & Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 2008. "Information Sharing and Credit: Firm-Level Evidence from Transition Countries," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Zurich 2008 3, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Martin Brown & Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 2008. "Information Sharing and Credit: Firm-Level Evidence from Transition Countries," Discussion Papers 3_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Martin Brown & Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 2007. "Information Sharing and Credit: Firm-Level Evidence from Transition Countries," Working Papers 2007-15, Swiss National Bank.
- Brown, Martin & Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 2007. "Information Sharing and Credit: Firm-Level Evidence from Transition Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 6313, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brown, Martin & Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 2008. "Information sharing and credit: Firm-level evidence from transition countries," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/34, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Enrica Detragiache & Thierry Tressel & Poonam Gupta, 2008.
"Foreign Banks in Poor Countries: Theory and Evidence,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 63(5), pages 2123-2160, October.
- Enrica Detragiache & Poonam Gupta & Thierry Tressel, 2006. "Foreign Banks in Poor Countries; Theory and Evidence," IMF Working Papers 06/18, International Monetary Fund.
- Mariassunta Giannetti & Steven Ongena, 2009. "Financial Integration and Firm Performance: Evidence from Foreign Bank Entry in Emerging Markets," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 13(2), pages 181-223.
- Dell'Ariccia, Giovanni & Marquez, Robert, 2004. "Information and bank credit allocation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 185-214, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoekstra, Ruth, 2013. "Boosting Manufacturing Firms' Exports? The role of trade facilitation in Africa," IEE Working Papers 197, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Hake, Mariya & Stix, Helmut, 2013.
"Households’ foreign currency borrowing in Central and Eastern Europe,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1880-1897.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Mariya Hake & Helmut Stix, 2011. "Households’ Foreign Currency Borrowing in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 171, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
More about this item
KeywordsAccess to Finance; Use of Finance;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:gdec09:12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfselea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.