The EU long-term strategy to reduce GHG emissions in light of the Paris Agreement and the IPCC Special Report on 1,5°C
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:tcpoxx:v:17:y:2017:i:1:p:9-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Riahi, Keywan & Kriegler, Elmar & Johnson, Nils & Bertram, Christoph & den Elzen, Michel & Eom, Jiyong & Schaeffer, Michiel & Edmonds, Jae & Isaac, Morna & Krey, Volker & Longden, Thomas & Luderer, Gu, 2015.
"Locked into Copenhagen pledges — Implications of short-term emission targets for the cost and feasibility of long-term climate goals,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 90(PA), pages 8-23.
- Keywan Riahi & Elmar Kriegler & Nils Johnson & Christoph Bertram & Michel den Elzen & Jiyong Eom & Michiel Schaeffer & Jae Edmonds & Morna Isaac & Volker Krey & Thomas Longden & Gunnar Luderer & Aurél, 2015. "Locked into Copenhagen pledges -- Implications of short-term emission targets for the cost and feasibility of long-term climate goals," Post-Print halshs-00962366, HAL.
- Radoslav S. Dimitrov, 2016. "The Paris Agreement on Climate Change: Behind Closed Doors," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 16(3), pages 1-11, August.
- repec:taf:tcpoxx:v:17:y:2017:i:1:p:33-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Mastrandrea & Katharine Mach & Gian-Kasper Plattner & Ottmar Edenhofer & Thomas Stocker & Christopher Field & Kristie Ebi & Patrick Matschoss, 2011. "The IPCC AR5 guidance note on consistent treatment of uncertainties: a common approach across the working groups," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 108(4), pages 675-691, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fisisi:s222018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isfhgde.html .