Jung, älter, arbeitslos? Wie Ältere länger in Beschäftigung gehalten werden können, ohne die Jungen in die Arbeitslosigkeit zu treiben
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Gruber & David A. Wise, 2010. "Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: The Relationship to Youth Employment," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number grub08-1, June.
- Staubli, Stefan & Zweimüller, Josef, 2011.
"Does Raising the Retirement Age Increase Employment of Older Workers?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8510, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefan Staubli & Josef Zweimüller, 2011. "Does raising the retirement age increase employment of older workers?," ECON - Working Papers 020, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised May 2012.
- Stefan Staubli & Josef Zweimüller, 2011. "Does Raising the Retirement Age Increase Employment of Older Workers?," NRN working papers 2011-13, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Stefan Staubli & Josef Zweimüller, 2012. "Does Raising the Retirement Age increase Employment of Older Workers?," NRN working papers 2012-06, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Staubli, Stefan & Zweimüller, Josef, 2011. "Does Raising the Retirement Age Increase Employment of Older Workers?," IZA Discussion Papers 5863, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Werner Eichhorst & Tito Boeri & An De Coen & Vincenzo Galasso & Michael Kendzia & Nadia Steiber, 2014.
"How to combine the entry of young people in the labour market with the retention of older workers?,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Boeri, Tito & De Coen, An & Galasso, Vincenzo & Kendzia, Michael J. & Steiber, Nadia, 2013. "How to Combine the Entry of Young People in the Labour Market with the Retention of Older Workers?," IZA Discussion Papers 7829, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jan-Maarten van Sonsbeek & Raymond H. J. M. Gradus, 2013.
"Estimating the effects of recent disability reforms in the Netherlands,"
Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(4), pages 832-855, October.
- Jan-Maarten van Sonsbeek & Raymond Gradus, 2011. "Estimating the Effects of Recent Disability Reforms in The Netherlands," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-121/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Adriaan Kalwij & Arie Kapteyn & Klaas Vos, 2010. "Retirement of Older Workers and Employment of the Young," De Economist, Springer, vol. 158(4), pages 341-359, November.
- Helmut Hofer & Reinhard Koman, 2006. "Social security and retirement incentives in Austria," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 33(5), pages 285-313, December.
- von Below, David & Thoursie, Peter Skogman, 2010.
"Last in, first out?: Estimating the effect of seniority rules in Sweden,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 987-997, December.
- von Below, David & Thoursie, Peter, 2008. "Last in, first out? Estimating the effect of seniority rules in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2008:27, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Pierre Koning, 2004.
"Estimating the impact of experience rating on the inflow into disability insurance in the Netherlands,"
CPB Discussion Paper
37.rdf, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- P. Koning, 2005. "Estimating the Impact of Experience Rating on the Inflow into Disability Insurance in the Netherlands," Working Papers 05-07, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Dlugosz, Stephan & Stephan, Gesine & Wilke, Ralf A., 2009.
"Fixing the leak: unemployment incidence before and after the 2006 reform of unemployment benefits in Germany,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
09-079, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Dlugosz, Stephan & Stephan, Gesine & Wilke, Ralf A., 2009. "Fixing the leak: Unemployment incidence before and after the 2006 reform of unemployment benefits in Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 200925, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Stephan Dlugosz & Gesine Stephan & Ralf A. Wilke, 2009. "Fixing the leak: Unemployment incidence before and after the 2006 reform of unemployment benefits in Germany," Discussion Papers 09/10, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Rebecca April Yanyuan Wu, 2012. "Will Delayed Retirement by the Baby Boomers Lead to Higher Unemployment Among Younger Workers?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2012-22, Center for Retirement Research, revised Oct 2012.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:esrepo:119605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.