Case Survey for Assessing Community-Based Enterprise: A Research Design
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Somerville & Gerard McElwee, 2011. "Situating community enterprise: A theoretical exploration," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(5-6), pages 317-330, June.
- Bart Nooteboom, 2007. "Social capital, institutions and trust," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 65(1), pages 29-53.
- Fafchamps, Marcel, 2000. "Ethnicity and credit in African manufacturing," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 205-235, February.
- Katharina J. Srnka & Sabine t. Koeszegi, 2007. "From Words to Numbers: How to Transform Qualitative Data into Meaningful Quantitative Results," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 59(1), pages 29-57, January.
More about this item
Keywordscommunity-based enterprise; organizational architecture; performance; case survey;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:esprep:84707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .