Welchen Ordnungsrahmen braucht die Sharing Economy?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Justus Haucap & Ulrich Heimeshoff & Christiane Kehder & Johannes Odenkirchen & Susanne Thorwarth, 2017.
"Auswirkungen der Markttransparenzstelle für Kraftstoffe
[The Effects of the Market Transparency Unit for Fuels in Germany]," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 97(10), pages 721-726, October.
- Fleura Bardhi & Giana M. Eckhardt, 2012. "Access-Based Consumption: The Case of Car Sharing," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(4), pages 881-898.
- Haucap, Justus, 2017. "The rule of law and the emergence of market exchange: A new institutional economic perspective," DICE Discussion Papers 276, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Haucap, Justus & Pavel, Ferdinand & Aigner, Rafael & Arnold, Michael & Hottenrott, Moritz & Kehder, Christiane, 2015. "Chancen der Digitalisierung auf Märkten für urbane Mobilität: Das Beispiel Uber," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 73, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Bräuninger, Michael & Haucap, Justus & Stepping, Katharina & Stühmeier, Torben, 2012. "Cloud Computing als Instrument für effiziente IT-Lösungen," HWWI Policy Papers 71, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Judd Cramer & Alan B. Krueger, 2016.
"Disruptive Change in the Taxi Business: The Case of Uber,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(5), pages 177-182, May.
- Judd Cramer & Alan B. Krueger, 2015. "Disruptive Change in the Taxi Business: The Case of Uber," Working Papers 595, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Judd Cramer & Alan B. Krueger, 2016. "Disruptive Change in the Taxi Business: The Case of Uber," NBER Working Papers 22083, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Belk, Russell, 2014. "You are what you can access: Sharing and collaborative consumption online," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(8), pages 1595-1600.
- Demary, Vera, 2015. "Competition in the sharing economy," IW policy papers 19/2015, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1969. "Information and Efficiency: Another Viewpoint," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-22, April.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Spermann, Alexander, 2015. "Sharing Economy – Chancen, Risiken und Gestaltungsoptionen für den Arbeitsmarkt," IZA Research Reports 69, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Justus Haucap & Ulrich Heimeshoff, 2014.
"Google, Facebook, Amazon, eBay: Is the Internet driving competition or market monopolization?,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 49-61, February.
- Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2013. "Google, Facebook, Amazon, eBay: Is the internet driving competition or market monopolization?," DICE Discussion Papers 83, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Philipp Schäfer & Nicole Braun, 2016. "Misuse through short-term rentals on the Berlin housing market," International Journal of Housing Markets and Analysis, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(2), pages 287-311, June.
- J. Yannis Bakos, 1997. "Reducing Buyer Search Costs: Implications for Electronic Marketplaces," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(12), pages 1676-1692, December.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
- Steven Tadelis, 2016. "Reputation and Feedback Systems in Online Platform Markets," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 8(1), pages 321-340, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haucap, Justus, 2018. "Big Data aus wettbewerbs- und ordnungspolitischer Perspektive," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 96, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
More about this item
KeywordsSharing Economy; AirBnB; Uber; Ride Sharing; Digitalisierung; Zweckentfremdung;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:diceop:94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diduede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.