The Effects of Gasoline Price Regulations: Experimental Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deck, Cary A. & Wilson, Bart J., 2008. "Experimental gasoline markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 134-149, July.
- Siegfried Berninghaus & Michael Hesch & Andreas Hildenbrand, 2012. "Zur Wirkung regulatorischer Preiseingriffe auf dem Tankstellenmarkt," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 92(1), pages 46-50, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:57:p:5740-5752 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dewenter, Ralf & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2012. "Less pain at the pump? The effects of regulatory interventions in retail gasoline markets," DICE Discussion Papers 51, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Srikant Devaraj & Pankaj C Patel, 2016. "Gas Prices and Red light Violations in Chicago," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(3), pages 1844-1853.
- Obradovits, Martin, 2014.
"Austrian-style gasoline price regulation: How it may backfire,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 33-45.
- Obradovits, Martin, 2012. "Austrian-style gasoline price regulation: How it may backfire," MPRA Paper 42529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2017.
"Geographical dispersion of consumer search behaviour,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(57), pages 5740-5752, December.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2017. "Geographical Dispersion of Consumer Search Behavior," Working Papers 1705, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Wein, 2014. "Preventing Margin Squeeze: An Unsolvable Puzzle for Competition Policy? The Case of the German Gasoline Market," Working Paper Series in Economics 309, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Wittmann, Nadine, 2014. "Regulating gasoline retail markets: The case of Germany," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-17, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Wittmann, Nadine, 2014. "Regulating gasoline retail markets: The case of Germany," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-33.
- Noel, Michael D. & Chu, Lanlan, 2015. "Forecasting gasoline prices in the presence of Edgeworth Price Cycles," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 204-214.
- Justus Haucap & Willi Diez & Hans-Joachim Otto & Heinz-J. Bontrup, 2012. "Steigende Benzinpreise: Fehlende Transparenz auf dem Öl- und Kraftstoffmarkt?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 65(11), pages 03-15, June.
More about this item
KeywordsGasoline Prices; Fuel Prices; Experimental Gasoline Market; Fuel Price Regulation; Retail Price Regulation; Gas Stations;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L71 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Hydrocarbon Fuels
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- L88 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Government Policy
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2012-04-10 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2012-04-10 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2012-04-10 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2012-04-10 (Marketing)
- NEP-REG-2012-04-10 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRE-2012-04-10 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:dicedp:47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diduede.html .