Report NEP-TRE-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fem:femwpa:2011. is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan, Sajjad Ahmad & Chani, Muhammad Irfan & Pervaiz, Zahid & Chaudhary, Amatul R., 2012. "Physical infrastructure and economic development in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 37785, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kurosaki, Takashi, 2012. "Urban Transportation Infrastructure and Poverty Reduction: Delhi Metro's Impact on the Cycle Rickshaw Rental Market," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series 24, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Edoardo Marcucci & Amanda Stathopoulos, 2012. "Heterogeneity in urban freight policy impact: own-account agents in Rome's LTZ," Working Papers 1203, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica, revised 2012.
- Hultkrantz, Lars & Svensson, Mikael, 2012. "A Comparison of Benefit Cost and Cost Utility Analysis in Practice: Divergent Policies in Sweden," Working Papers 2012:5, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Hultkrantz, Lars & Svensson, Mikael, 2012. "A Comparison of Benefit Cost and Cost Utility Analysis in Practice: Divergent Policies in Sweden," Karlstad University Working Papers in Economics 1, Department of Economics, Karlstad University.
- Haucap, Justus & Müller, Hans Christian, 2012. "The Effects of Gasoline Price Regulations: Experimental Evidence," DICE Discussion Papers 47, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.