How to spend it: Commodity and non-commodity sovereign wealth funds
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Helmut Reisen, 2008. "How to Spend It: Commodity and Non-Commodity Sovereign Wealth Funds," OECD Development Centre Policy Briefs 38, OECD Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Kasa, 1997. "Does Singapore invest too much?," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue may15.
- Dong He & Wenlang Zhang & Jimmy Shek, 2007.
"How Efficient Has Been China'S Investment? Empirical Evidence From National And Provincial Data,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(5), pages 597-617, December.
- Dong He & Wenlang Zhang & Jimmy Shek, 2006. "How Efficient Has Been China's Investment? Empirical Evidence from National and Provincial Data," Working Papers 0619, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2006.
"Challenges and Opportunities for Resource Rich Economies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5688, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2008. "Challenges and Opportunities for Resource Rich Economies," OxCarre Working Papers 005, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Arvind Subramanian, 2009.
"Currency Undervaluation and Sovereign Wealth Funds: A New Role for the World Trade Organization,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(8), pages 1135-1164, August.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Subramanian, Arvind, 2008. "Currency undervaluation and sovereign wealth funds : a new role for the World Trade Organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4668, The World Bank.
- Arvind Subramanian & Aaditya Mattoo, 2008. "Currency Undervaluation and Sovereign Wealth Funds: A New Role for the World Trade Organization," Working Papers 142, Center for Global Development.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Arvind Subramanian, 2008. "Currency Undervaluation and Sovereign Wealth Funds: A New Role for the World Trade Organization," Working Paper Series WP08-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-848, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murtinu, Samuele & Scalera, Vittoria G., 2016. "Sovereign Wealth Funds' Internationalization Strategies: The Use of Investment Vehicles," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 249-264.
- Steffen Kern, 2008. "Control Mechanisms for Sovereign Wealth Funds in Selected Countries," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 6(4), pages 41-48, December.
- Bahgat, Gawdat, 2011. "Sovereign wealth funds in the Gulf - an assessment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55015, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sun, Xiaolei & Li, Jianping & Wang, Yongfeng & Clark, Woodrow W., 2014. "China's Sovereign Wealth Fund Investments in overseas energy: The energy security perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 654-661.
- Schalast, Christoph & Tiemann, Marcel & Tuppi, Pascal, 2009. "Staatsfonds - neue Akteure an den Finanzmärkten?," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 114, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Alhashel, Bader, 2015. "Sovereign Wealth Funds: A literature review," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 1-13.
- Steffen Kern, 2009. "Sovereign Wealth Funds : New Economic Realities and the Political Responses," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 9(1), pages 255-269.
- Steffen Kern, 2009. "Fonds souverains : nouvelles réalités économiques et réponses politiques," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 9(1), pages 275-289.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:dbrrns:28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbresde.html .