The use of hybrid scientometric clustering for systematic literature reviews in business and economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sorgard, Lars, 2003.
"Entry in telecommunication: customer loyalty, price sensitivity and access prices,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 55-72, March.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sørgard, Lars, 2002. "Entry in Telecommunication: Customer Loyalty, Price Sensitivity and Access Prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 3502, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sørgard, Lars, 2002. "Entry in Telecommunication: Customer Loyalty, Price Sensitivity and Access Prices," Working Papers in Economics 14/02, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Kapil Bawa & Robert Shoemaker, 2004. "The Effects of Free Sample Promotions on Incremental Brand Sales," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(3), pages 345-363, November.
- Ratchford, Brian T, 2001. " The Economics of Consumer Knowledge," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(4), pages 397-411, March.
- Kevin W. Boyack & Richard Klavans, 2010. "Co-citation analysis, bibliographic coupling, and direct citation: Which citation approach represents the research front most accurately?," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 61(12), pages 2389-2404, December.
- Chiung-Ju Liang & Hui-Ju Chen & Wen-Hung Wang, 2008. "Does online relationship marketing enhance customer retention and cross-buying?," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(6), pages 769-787, July.
- Jarneving, Bo, 2007. "Bibliographic coupling and its application to research-front and other core documents," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 287-307.
- Andrew A. Luchak, 2003. "What Kind of Voice Do Loyal Employees Use?," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 41(1), pages 115-134, March.
- repec:spr:scient:v:75:y:2008:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-007-2002-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eric Anderson & Nanda Kumar, 2007. "Price competition with repeat, loyal buyers," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 333-359, December.
- Laroche, Michel & Pons, Frank & Zgolli, Nadia & Cervellon, Marie-Cecile & Kim, Chankon, 2003. "A model of consumer response to two retail sales promotion techniques," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 513-522, July.
- repec:spr:scient:v:91:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0591-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- R. Chumpitaz & N. Paparoidamis, 2007. "Service quality, relationship satisfaction, trust, commitment, and business-to-business loyalty," Post-Print hal-00199063, HAL.
- Bing Jing & Zhong Wen, 2008. "Finitely Loyal Customers, Switchers, and Equilibrium Price Promotion," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 683-707, September.
- David C Thomas & Kevin Au, 2002. "The Effect of Cultural Differences on Behavioral Responses to Low Job Satisfaction," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 33(2), pages 309-326, June.
- Charles J. Bullock, 1901. "Trust Literature: A Survey and a Criticism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 167-217.
- J. Miguel Villas-Boas, 2004. "Consumer Learning, Brand Loyalty, and Competition," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(1), pages 134-145, December.
- Romaniuk, Jenni & Nenycz-Thiel, Magda, 2013. "Behavioral brand loyalty and consumer brand associations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 67-72.
- Lutz Bornmann & Rüdiger Mutz, 2015. "Growth rates of modern science: A bibliometric analysis based on the number of publications and cited references," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 66(11), pages 2215-2222, November.
- Kocas, Cenk & Kiyak, Tunga, 2006. "Theory and evidence on pricing by asymmetric oligopolies," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 83-105, January.
- Roberto Rodríguez-Ibeas & U. Cantner, 2000. "A hybrid equilibrium in segmented markets: the three-firm case," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 81-97, February.
- Hart, David W. & Thompson, Jeffery A., 2007. "Untangling Employee Loyalty: A Psychological Contract Perspective," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 297-323, April.
- Ciarreta, Aitor & Kuo, Ching-Kuang, 2002. "A supergame-theoretic model with consumer loyalty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 211-217, January.
- Sergios Dimitriadis & Christos Koritos, 2014. "Core service versus relational benefits: what matters most?," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(13), pages 1092-1112, September.
- Aghaei Chadegani, Arezoo & Salehi, Hadi & Md Yunus, Melor & Farhadi, Hadi & Fooladi, Masood & Farhadi, Maryam & Ale Ebrahim, Nader, 2013. "A Comparison between Two Main Academic Literature Collections: Web of Science and Scopus Databases," MPRA Paper 46898, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Mar 2013.
- Radner, Roy & Richardson, Thomas J., 2003. "Monopolists and viscous demand," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 442-464, November.
More about this item
Keywordsloyalty; bibliometric methods; LSA; latent constructs;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MKT-2018-06-25 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:daredp:1804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iagoede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.