A Comparison between Two Main Academic Literature Collections: Web of Science and Scopus Databases
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bar-Ilan, Judit & Levene, Mark & Lin, Ayelet, 2007. "Some measures for comparing citation databases," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 26-34.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fairclough, Ruth & Thelwall, Mike, 2015. "National research impact indicators from Mendeley readers," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 845-859.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:567-:d:95281 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:168-:d:126537 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:112:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2431-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Guerrero-Baena, M. Dolores & Gómez-Limón, José A. & Fruet Cardozo, J. Vicente, 2014. "Are Multi-criteria Decision Making Techniques Useful for Solving Corporate Finance Problems? A Bibliometric Analysis || ¿Son adecuadas las técnicas de decisión multicriterio para resolver los problema," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 17(1), pages 60-79, June.
- repec:spr:scient:v:112:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2419-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:103:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1524-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Salehi, Hadi & Embi, Mohamed Amin & Habibi Tanha, Farid & Gholizadeh, Hossein & Motahar, Seyed Mohammad & Ordi, Ali, 2013. "Effective Strategies for Increasing Citation Frequency," MPRA Paper 50919, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Oct 2013.
- Moisescu, Ovidiu-Ioan, 2014. "Assessing Customer Loyalty: A Literature Review," MPRA Paper 65287, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zoo, Hanah & de Vries, Henk J. & Lee, Heejin, 2017. "Interplay of innovation and standardization: Exploring the relevance in developing countries," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 334-348.
- Michal Brzezinski, 2015.
"Power laws in citation distributions: evidence from Scopus,"
Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 103(1), pages 213-228, April.
- Michał Brzeziński, 2014. "Power laws in citation distributions: Evidence from Scopus," Working Papers 2014-05, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Chérifa Boukacem-Zeghmouri & Pascal Bador & Thierry Lafouge & Hélène Prost, 2016. "Relationships between consumption, publication and impact in French universities in a value perspective: a bibliometric analysis," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 106(1), pages 263-280, January.
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader, 2013. "Introduction to the Research Tools Mind Map," MPRA Paper 47627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Wei & Liu, Wenjing & Geng, Yong & Brown, Mark T. & Gao, Cuixia & Wu, Rui, 2017. "Recent progress on emergy research: A bibliometric analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 1051-1060.
- Valderrama-Zurián, Juan-Carlos & Aguilar-Moya, Remedios & Melero-Fuentes, David & Aleixandre-Benavent, Rafael, 2015. "A systematic analysis of duplicate records in Scopus," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 570-576.
More about this item
Keywordsweb of science; scopus; database; citations; provenance; coverage; searching; citation tracking; impact factor; indexing; h-index; researcher profile; researcher ID;
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- Z18 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:46898. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.