The Economics of Consumer Knowledge
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:20:y:2013:i:2:p:182-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Il-Horn Hann & Kai-Lung Hui & Tom S. Lee & I.P.L. Png, 2003. "The Value of Online Information Privacy: An Empirical Investigation," Industrial Organization 0304001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2003.
- Pradeep K. Chintagunta & Harikesh S. Nair, 2011. "Structural Workshop Paper --Discrete-Choice Models of Consumer Demand in Marketing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(6), pages 977-996, November.
- Viergutz, Tim & Schulze-Ehlers, Birgit, 2018. "The use of hybrid scientometric clustering for systematic literature reviews in business and economics," DARE Discussion Papers 1804, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:85:y:2018:i:c:p:127-141 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joinma:v:44:y:2018:i:c:p:29-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Botao Yang & Andrew T. Ching, 2014. "Dynamics of Consumer Adoption of Financial Innovation: The Case of ATM Cards," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(4), pages 903-922, April.
- Dellaert, B.G.C., 2018. "The Consumer Production Journey: Marketing to Consumers as Co-Producers in the Sharing Economy," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2018-001-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Jason Kuruzovich & Siva Viswanathan & Ritu Agarwal & Sanjay Gosain & Scott Weitzman, 2008. "Marketspace or Marketplace? Online Information Search and Channel Outcomes in Auto Retailing," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 19(2), pages 182-201, June.
- Huang, Yufeng, 2015. "Empirical analysis of consumer behavior," Other publications TiSEM 9cc96a79-43d7-436d-87d3-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Niladri Syam & Partha Krishnamurthy & James D. Hess, 2008. "What I Thought I Wanted? Miswanting and Regret for a Standard Good in a Mass-Customized World," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(3), pages 379-397, 05-06.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:25:y:2008:i:4:p:310-318 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cheema, Amar & Papatla, Purushottam, 2010. "Relative importance of online versus offline information for Internet purchases: Product category and Internet experience effects," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 979-985, September.
- repec:eee:touman:v:57:y:2016:i:c:p:397-410 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:38:y:2017:i:c:p:71-80 is not listed on IDEAS
- He, X. & Reiner, D., 2018. "Consumer Engagement in Energy Markets: The Role of Information and Knowledge," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1867, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Lemieux, James & Peterson, Robert A., 2011. "Purchase deadline as a moderator of the effects of price uncertainty on search duration," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 33-44, February.
- Papatla, Purushottam & Liu, Feng (Oliver), 2009. "Google or BizRate? How search engines and comparison sites affect unplanned choices of online retailers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1039-1045, November.
- Caterina Tantalo & Richard L. Priem, 2016. "Value creation through stakeholder synergy," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 314-329, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:27:y:2001:i:4:p:397-411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.