Bond portfolio optimization: A risk-return approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gourieroux,Christian & Monfort,Alain, 1997. "Time Series and Dynamic Models," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521423083, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caldeira, João F. & Moura, Guilherme V. & Santos, André A.P., 2016. "Bond portfolio optimization using dynamic factor models," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 128-158.
- Keita Nakayama & Akihiko Takahashi, 2007. "A Factor Allocation Approach to Optimal Bond Portfolio," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-494, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Caldeira, João F. & Moura, Guilherme V. & Santos, André A.P., 2016. "Predicting the yield curve using forecast combinations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 79-98.
- Valentina Galvani & Stuart Landon, 2013. "Riding the yield curve: a spanning analysis," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 135-154, January.
- Yaacov Kopeliovich, 2015. "Optimal Portfolios Of Corporate Bonds And Hold To Maturity Strategies," Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(02), pages 1-34, December.
- Iliya Markov & Rodrigue Oeuvray & Nils Tuchschmid, 2013. "Non-fully invested derivative-free bond index replication," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 27(1), pages 101-124, March.
- Keita Nakayama & Akihiko Takahashi, 2007. "A Factor Allocation Approach to Optimal Bond Portfolio," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 14(4), pages 299-324, December.
- Keita Nakayama & Akihiko Takahashi, 2008. "A Factor Allocation Approach to Optimal Bond Portfolio," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-547, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cfrwps:0603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfkoede.html .