Family matters: Ranking within fund families and fund inflows
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alexander Kempf & Stefan Ruenzi, 2008. "Family Matters: Rankings Within Fund Families and Fund Inflows," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1-2), pages 177-199.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harless, David W. & Peterson, Steven P., 1998. "Investor behavior and the persistence of poorly-performing mutual funds," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 257-276, November.
- L. Franklin Fant & Edward S. O'Neal, 2000. "Temporal Changes In The Determinants Of Mutual Fund Flows," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 23(3), pages 353-371, September.
- Kempf, Alexander & Ruenzi, Stefan, 2005. "Status quo bias and the number of alternatives: An empirical illustration from the mutual fund industry," CFR Working Papers 05-07, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Taylor, Jonathan, 2003. "Risk-taking behavior in mutual fund tournaments," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 373-383, March.
- Daniel Bergstresser & John M. R. Chalmers & Peter Tufano, 2009. "Assessing the Costs and Benefits of Brokers in the Mutual Fund Industry," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(10), pages 4129-4156, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Xu, Bingrun, 2017. "Does corporate governance matter in fund management company: the case of china," MPRA Paper 76138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:22:y:2011:i:2:p:158-171 is not listed on IDEAS
- Premachandra, I.M. & Zhu, Joe & Watson, John & Galagedera, Don U.A., 2012. "Best-performing US mutual fund families from 1993 to 2008: Evidence from a novel two-stage DEA model for efficiency decomposition," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3302-3317.
- Veasna Khim & Hery Razafitombo, 2015. "The Impact of UCITS IV Directive on European Mutual Funds Performance," Post-Print hal-01698550, HAL.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:71:y:2017:i:c:p:114-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shinozawa, Yoshikatsu & Vivian, Andrew, 2015. "Determinants of money flows into investment trusts in Japan," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 138-161.
- Asil Oztekin, 0. "Information fusion-based meta-classification predictive modeling for ETF performance," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-16.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:20:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10796-016-9704-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMutual Funds; Fund Families; Performance Flow Relationship;
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cfrwps:0405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics) or (Pavel Petrov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfkoede.html .